Ego -T Battery And Tank

kitsune

It's the eGo-T. :) The longer 510 extension will work I think, but the short one (from avidvaper) doesn't unless you use two of them (sorry again Tags).

Last night I ordered the 510 extension from Good Prophets. The web site doesn't give any details as to the size of the extension.

Edited by Sharon

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't you have a VP/PT? Fits on there with an 801-510 adapter. :)

I can't believe I didn't think about the VP/PT !!! Yes, it does work. I love you Brian wub.gif

Now I just need to try a couple different flavors with it !!! Toys, Toys, Toysfun.gif

OK, I'm back. Using the tank atomizer with my VP/PT (4.9V)--but my voltage meter says 5.3. nice, very nicethumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Flavor: DIY Tiramisu--so, so. can taste just a little. not intolerable.

DIY Apple pie with some espresso-- can taste a bit of of the espresso, again, not intolerable.

DIY(ish) Watermelon--this I can taste.

Flavor seems to be about the same on the Ego vs the VP/PT.

The vapor is a bit warmer with the VP/PT. thumbsup.gif

Tank Atomizer + Tank Cart + VP/PT + Watermelon = animier.gif

Thank you Brian !!!!smoke.gif

Last night I ordered the 510 extension from Good Prophets. The web site doesn't give any details as to the size of the extension.

I emailed them about two weeks ago to find the size of that adapter. It's just under 1 inch not including the threads.

OK, I'm back. Using the tank atomizer with my VP/PT (4.9V)--but my voltage meter says 5.3. nice, very nicethumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Flavor: DIY Tiramisu--so, so. can taste just a little. not intolerable.

DIY Apple pie with some espresso-- can taste a bit of of the espresso, again, not intolerable.

DIY(ish) Watermelon--this I can taste.

Flavor seems to be about the same on the Ego vs the VP/PT.

The vapor is a bit warmer with the VP/PT. thumbsup.gif

Tank Atomizer + Tank Cart + VP/PT + Watermelon = animier.gif

Thank you Brian !!!!smoke.gif

I cranked it up to 4.9V last night and it didn't go well. I started getting a slight burn taste, but mostly it tasted kind of like the primer they put in attys. I went down to 4.1v and it's fine. I'll try again later.

I emailed them about two weeks ago to find the size of that adapter. It's just under 1 inch not including the threads.

I just got the extension in this morning. It's 2mm long not including the threads. Would this be long enough or would I still have to use the 510 - 801 & 801 - 510?

I just got the extension in this morning. It's 2mm long not including the threads. Would this be long enough or would I still have to use the 510 - 801 & 801 - 510?

You mean 2 cm? My combined adapters is less than 2 cm, so that should work.

Brian, your set up looks beautiful. But it sounds like a higher volt does not help the tank. So is it a lost cause?

Actually, it's vaping pretty nicely at 4.1V. I'm surprised that I'm enjoying it so much. However, I'm not giving up yet on getting up to 4.9v. I read morfeeus' tips thread and will try 4.9V again and draw a little harder to see if that pulls more juice through. I'll also try taking a primer puff, but if I have to take a primer puff each time, then it's a fail (for higher volts). Still, overall I'm impressed at this point. I'm about to refill for the 4th time.

I left the unit completely assembled over night and had no leaking at all. Quite happy about that. I was sure it would drain out on my night stand, but it didn't.

I am really enjoying the tank at 5v on my passthrough. perfect hits and no leaking. Not sure how long the atty will last at 5v however. currently, I am really, really liking it. still working on the flavor issue.

I am really enjoying the tank at 5v on my passthrough. perfect hits and no leaking. Not sure how long the atty will last at 5v however. currently, I am really, really liking it. still working on the flavor issue.

Are you using all PG, or a mix? When I refilled I used Sweet Dawn and it's working quite well at 4.9V. I'll give it a go with my 80/20 again later.

Little tip:

Need an extra hand when refilling your tank? Already filled it up, but decide to blow out your atty and need a way to set the tank down? Where's that bottom cover? Must be buried in that pile of juice bottles and carto caps somewhere.

Use an eGo cone! Set cone upside down on your table. The tank will fit down in it nicely (the end with the hole goes up) and hold your tank.

post-1693-0-63024500-1301432173_thumb.jp

Little tip:

Need an extra hand when refilling your tank? Already filled it up, but decide to blow out your atty and need a way to set the tank down? Where's that bottom cover? Must be buried in that pile of juice bottles and carto caps somewhere.

Use an eGo cone! Set cone upside down on your table. The tank will fit down in it nicely (the end with the hole goes up) and hold your tank.

LOL, nice one!

Little tip:

Brian you are brilliant!!!!!

I actually broke down and ordered an LR ego atty and tank/carts do hikeys Decided to give it a try since GP was having a sale lol No help for my spending, if only someone break my wrists so I could stop holding out the card :dribble:

I actually broke down and ordered an LR ego atty and tank/carts do hikeys Decided to give it a try since GP was having a sale lol No help for my spending, if only someone break my wrists so I could stop holding out the card :dribble:

Yeah, but what do you do about the worn-out number keys on your keyboard? They are a dead giveaway! :wacko:

Yeah, but what do you do about the worn-out number keys on your keyboard? They are a dead giveaway! :wacko:

speaker phone and voice activated dialing.......we would all have to be locked in a room with no windows, no doors, no phones and nobody to hear us scream.

Sharon--Can't wait to hear what you think--They were next on my long, long, long list of things I don't really need, but really, really want.

Ok 24 hours with my LR tank - Watched a stupid utube video about filling the carts, suggest a syringe through the mouthpiece end - DUH DO not do this, I ruinted two carts right off the bat because it would leak out the mouthpiece into my mouth. So back to u tube, found out you take the little cap of the end that attachs to the atty - extremely hard to get off... ugh , but success, so then I put it in the atty and start vaping, .... um I didn't know you had to push it in all the way so I lost two carts of juice due to leaking duh. Back to u tube and discovered that it has to be pushed in all the way so it's smooth and flush with the top fo the atty cone. - after all of this I really like it, I 'm not having any issues with drop in flavor in fact some of them seem more flavorful then with my boge cartos. The other challenge is getting the carts back off the atty when it's time to refill good thing this doesn't have to be done very often, I've only refilled it 3 times in 24 hours.

all in all, this really seems like a great way to vape, lots of vapor, throat hit, flavor , much less fussing and mussing once you get past the learning curve .

My question- am I the only one that finds it tough to get the carts back out? I haven't read about this anywhere. I did find that if I hold the mouth peice end between two fingers with one hand and then the sides of the cart by the atty with the other I can pop it out a little easier but still pretty tough.

I don't have any problems getting mine out. Just give it a little twist when you pull on it.

I refill mine with a pipette. I heard that constantly removing the end piece can cause more wear and tear and leaking. With a new cart, I put it on the atty to puncture it. Take it back out. Then I remove the end and use a pair of needle nose pliers to twist off that little punch piece that left there. From then on, I use a pipette to refill it and only remove the end piece to wash the tank every now and then.

I was just popping the lil cap off to refill and I noticed on one of the carts that the cap was getting worn from doing this. I should have just thrown that cart away because the next time I used it, all of the sudden I started getting this nasty burnt plastic taste. I went to pull the cart off and when I did, the cap apparently came off and was stuck in the bottom of the atty. Not sure how or why, but the cap was melting/burning to the wick post. Now I cant get that nasty burnt plastic taste out of the atty. Luckily, I just ordered 5 more LR atties from GP since they were on sale and have since just retired this atty for now till I get a chance to tinker with it and maybe try to clean it. So, needless to say, I am now just using my 14gauge needle to refill my carts so I don't wear the cap off and end up making it loose.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines