Ego -T Battery And Tank

kitsune

Just received my Ego-T Battery, Ego-T atomizer and the Tank cartridges. Honestly, I only had a vague idea of what to expect.

I ended up ordering from liberty-flights-got the titanium battery and and matching tank atomizer. Unfortunately, they were all out of purple atomizers, so I had to order a new battery to match the atomizer :innocent: .

So far, my only challenge was actually finding the tank atomizers in stock. Liberty Flights only had a couple styles left in stock--most places are actually sold out.

Growing pains are such a challenge....

1. getting the cap off the end of the blank cartridge was a bit of a challenge--again, no idea what I am doing and just winging it.:whistle:

2. Filled the blank cartridge with some mixed fruit liquid I had on hand, put the cap back on.

3. attached the cart to the atomizer and battery.....

first few draws were a bit weak and not much flavor. once it finally warmed up a bit--excellent vapor production and throat hit :thumbsup: clouds of vapor. Flavor was a bit weak...have tried a few flavors now and still the flavor is a bit weak.

I am absolutely amazed at how easy it is to use. I can keep with me several flavors in the 1ml cartridges, cover with the rubber cap and they are good to travel.

For driving or running around this is the ideal solution. no fuss, no muss, no leaking, no dripping, no filler.....Just fill the cartridge, attach and vape. (works on any ego battery--need the tank atomizer though).

The flavor issue is still the only issue I have had. I do get some flavor, just not much. However, the vapor production and throat hit make up the difference. This will be great for driving from colorado to arizona this summer. :thumbsup:

This really is a whole new generation of vaping.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kit I am with you regarding my love affair with the Tank atty and cart. I also have experienced the reduced flavor taste. This was my main reason for wanting to start mixing my own juice. I am hoping I can mix my way to a stronger juice that will over come the lose of taste with the Tank.

I am dreaming of finding a purple eGo 1000 mah battery with a matching Tank atty. Of course I will be using the clear Tank cart. I wouldn't want to mess up my purple theme with the black or blue Tank carts!!! LOL

I really do love my purple ego-t batts--eventually I will be able to get the matching atty and do like the clear atty's--can see when the liquid gets low...

Good luck with your tank stuff. I hope you got a few atomizers for the tank. my atty went in 3 weeks. it was awesome at first, then I changed the tank to a white one (clear) and it stopped working. my tanks at first had the black cap.

Hey Tags, Are you killing your atty's because of your chain vaping? LOL Seriously, I am sorry to hear about your tank atty. Your not getting any response at all from the atty?

I know---backups, backups, backups. This one was actually my experimental tank. I will now begin the process of buying my backups (many, many backups).

I think I will still drip when I am at home or work. but the tank is perfect for when I am driving or running errands or what not.

This thing is sooo easy to use--would be great for those new to vaping.

Now, I just need to figure out the flavor thing.....

As a test on how long the Tank Carts will last, I have been using the same one for the last 10 days and its still good. I am being careful when I take the top off to refill. The plastic is very thin around the top and I can see that it would be easy to crack if I just popped the top off without being careful. I think I paid about $1.30 per cart so if I did brake it, its not a huge loss.

I love the tank...I do get occasional drop offs in flavor, but If i let it sit for a bot and allow it to wick i get LOTS of flavor. In fact I get more flavor then I ever got before. (I used to use the dse-901, and then the joye510). As for the caps to the carts getting worn out...I prolong the life of the carts by suing a syringe to fill them after the initial fill and after the hole is popped. This is the most enjoyable vaping experience since I started

Thanks Sharon and Jeff. I think i'm going to give them a try.

Jeff have you been using it long? How about the life of the tank attys? I've read some stuff about having to replace the wicking and so forth - I"d rather not have to mess with that. I mean if they last atleast a month or so i'd just toss and replace?

Thanks for the review. :) Guess I'm gonna have to try these sooner or later.

You really do need to try these Brian--Great for out and about. much better (for me anyway) than cartomizers. dripping an LR or standard atty still gives the best flavor, but the Tanks are so incredibly easy to use. No wick, no filler. just fill the cart, attach to tank and vape. Planning on playing with flavor when I get a few days off. I hate change once I get a routine set--but I really love these. they will be great for road trips.

I"m thinking about trying it too. Wonder how long you can reuse the cartridges?

The carts are made of plastic, so I would think can be used for quite some time. I have found I can use a paper clip or tweezers to easily pop the top off the cart to add more liquid. I do find I go through much less liquid with the tank. and its easy to carry a couple extra filled cartridges as backups.

I have had my eGo-T for 5 days now. Most of the time its awesome. Every so often, I will get a little leaking from where it attaches to the battery but with no rhyme or reason. I know it's something I'm doing, I just haven't figured it out yet. One time the cart will slightly leak, but next time I use the same cart, it works fine. Also, when I do get a leak problem, I also have a problem with fluid backfeeding up the air tubes and almost into my mouth. I got my MAP tank yesterday and all I can say is WOW!. That thing rocks! I will be ordering more if I can get em before they're gone. That's for sure!!

Perhaps it is the brand of eLiquid you are using, rather then the system?

Mayhap a different supplier of sweet sweet nico-juice is in order?

Pics?

Thinking about this for my next upgrade. Would be good to see in full and with working parts disassembled (still a little sketchy on how it would work).

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I have had my Tank system for a bit:

I still like the Vapor and throat hit--have found it seems to get better throat hit at 24mg vs my usual 18mg. Always seems to produce tons of vapor.

Flavor is still an issue. Good thing I love DIY--have been able to make my flavors a bit stronger and am able to get some flavor. I have found for some reason the fruit flavors work best.

The throat hit and vapor are a bit cooler than I am used to with the 510's, but I'm getting used to it.

I have also found that if the throat hit tapers off a bit, if I pull the cartridge back just a bit, it works a bit better.

It will probably never be my #1 device, but I really love it for driving or at times when I can't drip. much less hassle to use.

I love being able to see how much liquid is in the cartridge with the clear tanks.

If ego ever figures out the flavor thing, this device would be perfect.

I've been using mine for about two hours and so far so good. Flavor is a little weak, but I'm not getting any of that horrid taste that some have reported. Right now I'm using it at 3.7v just to break it in good. I'll be cranking it up to 5V soon though. :)

I've been using mine for about two hours and so far so good. Flavor is a little weak, but I'm not getting any of that horrid taste that some have reported. Right now I'm using it at 3.7v just to break it in good. I'll be cranking it up to 5V soon though. :)

You can do that with the T? Which device are you using? Please let me know if the tank works better at higher voltages.

You can do that with the T? Which device are you using? Please let me know if the tank works better at higher voltages.

I'm using it on the Provari. I have an 510 to 801 adapter, then an 801 to 510 adapter. Looks pretty nice.

I'll definitely report back after I switch up. :)

Can't wait to hear how it works at higher volts. The tank atty doesn't fit any of my higher volt mods. Actually it fits my VP turbo but wont work. crybaby.gif

Don't you have a VP/PT? Fits on there with an 801-510 adapter. :)

Hey Brian, In the picture you posted, is that the tank cartomizer? I just looked at your picture again. I guess I thought it was the cartomizer because the ProVari is so much bigger than an eGo battery!! Also, would a 510 extension work too?

Edited by Sharon

Hey Brian, In the picture you posted, is that the tank cartomizer? I just looked at your picture again. I guess I thought it was the cartomizer because the ProVari is so much bigger than an eGo battery!! Also, would a 510 extension work too?

It's the eGo-T. :) The longer 510 extension will work I think, but the short one (from avidvaper) doesn't unless you use two of them (sorry again Tags).

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines