Dying To Know....

Ok so I just have to know what's doing in your PRIVATE forum??? :dribble:

I've been meditating on this a for while and have come up with a theory.

Oh no, It's not a nice one. I've seen those bouncers outside the door. Ive watched the foot traffic. I even tried getting in this morning and was told I haven't paid the man yet. So I know it can't be all nice nice in there.

I just haven't decided what the business is........Illegal gambling, orgies, booze, loud music, fight clubs, easy women, human trafficking, I just can't figure out your angle. However, I am certain that the cash is being used to cover up the fact your hiding Elvis.

:whistle: That's my story and I'm stickn to it! :whistle:

By Beans, I believe your right it isn't a birddog at all it's a Pod Dog! It's a new breed- not only are they breeding Pod People in that secret forum but Pod Pets as well. What could this mean?? The World may never know........... :question::question::question:

Do they wrap us up in pods and we go through re birth of some sort? Do they put some sort of micro chip in our brains that binds us to the Vapor Talk forum for life you know like some sort of stepford vapors club or something? Hmm how can I find out :sofa:

As a member of the VIP global conspiracy I can say that we engage in Illegal gambling, orgies, booze, loud music, fight clubs, easy women, human trafficking, and are hiding Elvis. As a VIP global conspirator I can say that. That doesn't make it true. I can say whatever I want. That is one of the privileges you will receive if and when you join our ranks. Or is it?;)

• 4 weeks later...

Oh yeah, guess what day it is???? It's the day I infilitrate the super secret VIP forum day! Beans is gonna beat me, maybe already has but, I'll be following close behind, no more secrets woo hoo you guys and gals better be ready cause here i COME. :2guns: