How Many Of You Have A Ddd?

Horne4291

So you all are wondering what is DDD? Well it's something that my wife came up with.

When I'm driving an can't drip on the road I have what I call a Designated Direct Dripper or DDD for short. On long rides in the car when I can't DD I ask my wife to to do. An that's when she said what am I your Designated Direct Dripper? We both had a big laugh an thought this would be kinda funny to put on the fourms.

So I ask all of you, who is your DDD if you have one. Now I know some of you use cartos an carts but this is just for people who DD.

My DDD = Wifey... She also doesn't vape and secretly resents me for asking her to drip for me. I tell her it's a safety issue, and she wouldn't want me jeopardizing the family's safety for something as silly as dripping some juice into my atty... She to told me to invest in some cartos. She's probably right.

No DDD for me. Thats one of the many reasons that I love my Tank atty and before that, my carto. Maybe one day I'll have a DDD, but nothing in the near future. Now that I am thinking about it, I have to add a new criteria to my list of things my DDD must have, "Must be a vapor or at least excepting of vaping".

Thanks Horne for bring this matter to my attention! :thumbsup:

No DDD for me. Thats one of the many reasons that I love my Tank atty and before that, my carto. Maybe one day I'll have a DDD, but nothing in the near future. Now that I am thinking about it, I have to add a new criteria to my list of things my DDD must have, "Must be a vapor or at least excepting of vaping".

Thanks Horne for bring this matter to my attention! :thumbsup:

I have been using my drip tip on my carto, but before i go anywhere I have full cartos ready, but sometimes I just don't want whatever is in them, and so I think of some "fake" reason to pull over. Sudden need for coffee, OMG, we forgot something at Walgreen's, ohhhh, did I hear a sound? etc. Thankfully usually someone else is driving, needless to say I would happily do the dripping for someone else. But really if I was DD 4 drops just to get 8 drags, I would definitely use another method for driving. I would be DDing every minute if that is all you get from it....especially driving, that is when I vape the most.

I don't have a DDD it is usually just the dog and I in the car. She is pretty smart and if she had thumbs I bet she would do the dripping for me. On second thought, if she had thumbs I would be the passenger and she would be driving. I use cartomizers when out and about.

My fiance is my ddd. I hope the cartos I ordered work well, so I don't have to bug her as often! I know she says she don't mind, but still it would be nice not to have to have her do it for me! (She is also the one who encouraged me, very heavily I might add, to start vaping and quit smoking. She likes being able to hug and kiss me while smelling something that doesn't smell like an ashtray).