No Longer A Newbe? :(

Emily

So I've been Vaping I think about two months now. I've been soooo happy not smelling like smoke anymore, not having to freeze my behind off outside. But I'm no longer getting the same satisfaction as I use to when I first started vaping. I'm not really getting a throat hit anymore. :unsure: The only time I really feel the hit is my first vape in the morning. After that I don't really feel anything. And I don't taste the juice for very long. I have to change the ejuice a few times a day or I have to make sure I see vapor when I exhale to make sure I'm even getting a vape at all. Is this normal? I tried going up a level in nicotine, but that doesn't do anything for me. I even tried smoking a regular cigarette...I know that was a BAD idea. But luckily it was horrible and I didn't even finish it.

I only use JucyVapor ejuice and a couple of Vapor Talk juices. I HAVE noticed that the VT juice gives me a little bit more of a TH or taste of flavor for longer than my other juices. But the other juices were WONDERFUL for the first 5 or 6 weeks. So I'm just trying to figure out what change is coming from???? Could it be that I need a new atty or something?

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Emily

Attys can make a difference. You may also be getting used to the juices. Sometimes I have to take a break from my fav juices becuse the flavor isnt what it used to be. So I vape other flavors and come back to my favs in a couple of days.

I think a lot of it also has to do with your taste changing after a couple months of not smoking. The flavors I liked the first couple months of smoking I don't use at all now. Once you get your taste back after not smoking for awhile I think preferences change dramatically. The first couple months I was using several different flavors, and suddenly no longer found them satisfying. I don't know if I just got used to them or what the problem was.....they just did nothing for me. Then it took another couple months of trying different flavors from all over the place to arrive at something I enjoyed. Then the last few weeks I have been going through it again.....finding new flavors that I am loving...I think it is an ongoing journey with the flavors. Good luck, I hope with the suggestions you find something you like!

+1 LR attys they make a huge difference at 3.7v

Make that +2. I will have a hard time going back to standard resistance atomizers until I get a higher voltage device. Using a 1.5 ohm atty on my Riva was like night and day when I started vaping it. (For flavor and TH.) Watch out though, because you will BURN through some juice, and you don't wanna let that thing dry out. I hear they are pretty finicky. (I don't know though, as I am still on #1.)

If you're having a hard time seeing exhaled vapor with an eGo I'd recommend taking slower, longer hits. The clouds should be everywhere. Like everyone else is saying I would definitely switch to a LR atomizer. The hits are better, produce more clouds of vapor, and the throat shouldn't be a problem. I've been vaping for well over a year now and I've used the same just 95% of the time. I get a throat hit all day and produce a lot of vapor. I'm using an eGo and LR306 atomizer.