Ego Tank

Hank

just a quick question that i would like an answer too . I love the idea of a cartridge without a tampon, that's why i've just got an ego t. But i don't know how many drops it hold's how many drops is 1.2 ml. |I don''t know

I haven't counted but the Tank holds enough juice for 1.5-3 hours depending on your vaping habits. It seems to be a bit more than carts but you do use every drop instead of having juice pool in bottom of cart while top dries out. No drips, leaks, or juice in your mouth either.

You're in luck - I just refilled the tank. I didn't fill to the max (somewhat better results if don't fill it to max capacity), but close and got 25 drops in the tank. That was with a 50/50 PG/VG liquid.

I can honestly say I haven't counted that out before since I just pop the cap off, and squeeze the bottle - takes about 2 seconds to fill it.

I'm getting about the same Jeff. I normally use 1.5 tanks in a average day.

One thing i've noticed is my battery connection will start to build up this green crud if they aren't cleaned for a few days and if it gets on top of the battery terminal can cause it to not connect with the atty.

I've had mine for a week now and with just a blow cleaning still running strong. I love the tank system and can't imagine dealing with the hassle of carts/carto's/dripping any more. Its a complete win for me.

As far as the battery, I have the standard and I am getting a solid day out of it as well. I have been averaging about a tank and a half, to two tanks a day all on the same battery so I think the standard is just fine.

Given I am only on my fifth day with it I can not speak to atty life - other than to say I am on the one atty all five days with no problems and have just blown it out 2 times and its working like a champ.

[Ripple, I'm looking at it but was watching some comments on another forum saying that you shouldn't use darker colored liquids in the tanks. Bear in mind that I'm very new but so far I only have two kinds of juice - one kind of yellow (TV Atomic Cinnacide) and the other dark (TV Cherry Cola) with German Choc Cake and Pina Colada ordered - both 70/30 PV/VG. Have you heard that those might not be good in the tank system?

I did see the same video about the darker juices and like you I am still quite the noob with only a few weeks of vaping under my belt.

Right now I have six juices (actually not that bad a collection I guess) and my two darkest juices are my colada from the VT store and fmy French vanilla from vaperite (Yum might I add) both of which I would say are no darker than say a Sam Adams beer. Both have vaped perfectly fine with the tank.

Not entirely sure if that helps but that's all I have to offer!

Edited by ripple

I completly love mine,, now flavor changes are a bit rough and ive found vg does not wick well ,,,BUT i use pg anyway, and i love the ease of use,durability is great too the tanks can be washed out and re-used a ton!!! ive had it for about a week now and i call this ego tank a win!!!! oh yeah the down side too has a very tight draw,, BUT i found it has mad vapors!!!

Any news on VT carrying the tank system? I'm pretty much hooked on it, now all I need is for VT to carry it so I can be all loyal like and for Jolly and Mark to start building mods for them

I was wondering the same, think I will post that in the sub-forum and see what Chris has to say about that!

I completly love mine,, now flavor changes are a bit rough and ive found vg does not wick well ,,,BUT i use pg anyway, and i love the ease of use,durability is great too the tanks can be washed out and re-used a ton!!! ive had it for about a week now and i call this ego tank a win!!!! oh yeah the down side too has a very tight draw,, BUT i found it has mad vapors!!!

I think a lot of folks are going to realize that they go through more juice than originally thought. I can dry a tank in no time flat... but I'm sure diggin' em! Now I'm hopin' for a little lower resistance atty in the near future. :wallbash:

I use mostly VG and have had no problems, and mine has a light draw, but that may be subjective. As far as I'm concerned this is the only system for me now. They are so new it's hard to say how long they will last, atty life, but Joye products are very solid performers I've gotten 4-5 months and nearly 6 months from some of their regular attys so I'm comfortable with the pricing. They should last pretty well. As far as gunk building up I gently clean out my atty with a q-tip every night when I swab down my batteries for charging. I have the 5 click 1000mah eGo T battery and I love the long life, but the T fits all eGos and works wells with them all. The eGos are just so versatile you really can't go wrong no matter what size you have.

I went back to my LR cartos yesterday and will leave the tanks for when I'm out and about for longer periods. The T-atty will be nice once they come out with an LR option maybe, but the hit is totally different IMO and lacking without the LR vape. What's missing? ...warmth in the hit, and the flavor doesn't come through as much. It feels like it's being "filtered" when I use the t-atty and tanks. Frustrating! :wallbash:

I went back to my LR cartos yesterday and will leave the tanks for when I'm out and about for longer periods. The T-atty will be nice once they come out with an LR option maybe, but the hit is totally different IMO and lacking without the LR vape. What's missing? ...warmth in the hit, and the flavor doesn't come through as much. It feels like it's being "filtered" when I use the t-atty and tanks. Frustrating! :wallbash:

Thanks for the reply, I can't vape anything but lr so I guess I'll wait and see about a lr tank.

Well I think I have the benefit of being so new I have not used an LR atty yet so I suspect I do not know what I might be missing! :whistle:

Anyway - new question for the gang! So how long are you looking at, or getting out of a tank cartridge? I got the atty and tanks last saturday and have been using 2 tanks all week, swapping back and forth and sense I am getting some leakage out of them at this point. It would make sense to me that repeatedly inserting them, and removing them from the spike is likely to result in some expansion of the hole over time. With each tank costing about a buck fifty I am good with getting a week out of one, but just want to see if anyone else is seeing the same lifespan.

Anyone else have enough time under their tanks to see the same?

Well I think I have the benefit of being so new I have not used an LR atty yet so I suspect I do not know what I might be missing! :whistle:

Anyway - new question for the gang! So how long are you looking at, or getting out of a tank cartridge? I got the atty and tanks last saturday and have been using 2 tanks all week, swapping back and forth and sense I am getting some leakage out of them at this point. It would make sense to me that repeatedly inserting them, and removing them from the spike is likely to result in some expansion of the hole over time. With each tank costing about a buck fifty I am good with getting a week out of one, but just want to see if anyone else is seeing the same lifespan.

Anyone else have enough time under their tanks to see the same?

I'm getting a little leakage, but i got a 5 pack of tanks when I originally ordered mine and haven't even opened 2 of them. I've been rinsing and reusing the same tanks and as the taste crossover (even with a blowout and wipe) is still a little rough. I'm sticking mainly with my melony flavors until I get another atty that I'll be using for my honey cureds and bobas. but no real.. tank damage so far.

• 2 months later...