Ego Tank

Hank

is it just me or does anybody else get absolutely no flavor when using this system?

I'm getting pretty good flavor from mine. It did seem to get better after a few days of use. The flavor isn't as good as a regular 510, but I'm enjoying mine.

I'm getting pretty good flavor from mine. It did seem to get better after a few days of use. The flavor isn't as good as a regular 510, but I'm enjoying mine.

if you had to guess about how long does it take to start tasting your eliquid using the tank system?

if you had to guess about how long does it take to start tasting your eliquid using the tank system?

I was getting flavor to start, but it seemed quite weak. After 3-4 days though it really seemed to kick in.

Are you using the lr tank? I really like it. I have the regular tanks and don't really like them at all. I thought before using the lrs that I was going to give up using the tank attys but what do you know the lr popped up and I now love them. Flavor on mine doesn't go away and the only when it gets almost empty do I taste anything other than the juice. I was so impressed with the lr tanks that I bought a bunch when they were on sale. 9.99 per atty is pretty cheap in my book, just a bit more than the 510lr. I wouldn't want to pay the 15.00 most places are selling them for. I did at first and the first two I bought were kinda duds. But so far, so good. Good luck with your search and I hope you find what you are looking for.

no i am using the regular tank atty but will order the lr one in my next juice order and give that a shot. Its weird for some reason the supplier I use sells the lr ones for $9.99 not on sale but the regular ones are $10.99.