You Know You've Been Vaping Too Long When...

I'm stealing this from ECF because I thought it was funny.

You Know You've Been Vaping too Long When... (some of my own)

- You try to screw your atomizer on top of the E-juice bottle you just topped off with.

- You put the wrong end of the ecig in your mouth

- You open your pouch while in public and relize you look like a tweaker

- You hold your ecig between your left index and middle finger, the cap to the juice bottle on your left thumb and finger along with the cart while using your right hand to drip on the atomizer without spilling a drop.

- You use your sock to wipe off the excess ecig juice around your cart because you don't have a napkin

(keep it going)

Your right pocket has 3 charged batteries and your left pocket has 2 dead batteries and the 3 chargers plugged into your usb ports are charging spares when the 1 you are vapeing goes dead you put it in your left pocket and remove the 3 charged batteries from the usb ports and put them into your right pocket and remove the 3 in your left pocket and put them into the 3 chargers plugged into your usb ports....

You drop the cap for your favorite liquid flavor in between the car seats, so u reach into the center console to pull of another cap from a whole sleugh of empty used bottles.

tonight I was going to hear a band I like and just grabbed 8-10 batteries and 30ml juice just cuz I didn't want to run out of anything. When I was on analogs I used to grab 5 packs just cuz I didn't want to run out. What a freak I yam!!! Jesus woman -- get it together!!!

the band was great and I was vapeing more than the fog machine on stage and i didn't care.

• 2 weeks later...

When you reach into your pockets for eye drops (for contacts) and you pull out a bottle of juice instead...3 times, 3 different flavors. (happened to me this weekend...doh!)

That's when I learned to put my eye drops in the OTHER pocket. lol

Be VERY careful with that mistake. I got juice on fingers-- did not wash -- rubbed eye YYYYYEEEEEEOOOOUCHHHIE BURN!!excl.gif

Yikes! Reminds of this one time I ate hot wings, then tried to remove my contacts. Either I didn't wash my hands thoroughly or hot sauce just doesn't come off right away. Yeah...the last thing I want is to accidentally drop juice in my eyes instead of rewetting drops. hahaha. No worries, I'm usually very careful when it comes to my eyes.

Yikes! Reminds of this one time I ate hot wings, then tried to remove my contacts. Either I didn't wash my hands thoroughly or hot sauce just doesn't come off right away.

Same thing happened to me. Only it wasn't contacts. And I might have been in the bathroom at the time. And I may have screamed a little bit.

When you reach into your pockets for eye drops (for contacts) and you pull out a bottle of juice instead...3 times, 3 different flavors. (happened to me this weekend...doh!)

That's when I learned to put my eye drops in the OTHER pocket. lol

LMFAO!!! Now, that's a good one.