Lots Of Newbies Flowing In Today!...

AARONH

Seems like a busy day for VT!.....just noticed a handfull of newbs logging in today, thats great for VT, the Vaping Community, and everyone involved!.....amazing how fast "networking" ,..er a "works".....almost like 4500 memebers so far?:thumbup:

Edited by AARONH

I love this forum and Im glad others are seeing the benefit from participating. We are here to help other vapers with very little internet drama involved. Vapor Talk has great members that care for eachother and want to help noobies.

I love it too.....I found other forums but never participated. They allow outright arguments, name calling, etc on some of them and I am not 15. I love this forum....everyone is nice, respectful, helpful and conducts themselves like the adults we all are.

Really a great, supportive, fun, wonderful group of people here. LOVE IT! I have NEVER EVER posted on any forum, about ANY topic as much as I already have here. Great group of people and lots of great discussions.

Me, too. I have read some at a couple of other forums (mainly only when there is a link to one from here that someone has suggested), but this is the only one I ever joined. What goes on in some of those other forums is what kept me away from them. I like it here. I'm not an "outgoing" kind of person and I'm still amazed that I participate here. I got a lot of help from the good people here when I first started vaping and I now I just want to help, too. When and if I can. If nothing else, I try to welcome every new person so that they feel as comfortable here as I did when I started.

And yes, I am positive that it was the pixie dust that got me here and kept here. :rolleyes:

as one of the recent newbies i just wanted to say hello and thank you. many of us newbies have been searching your forum and similar forums for quite some time. this is the only one i have felt drawn to actually register at (it was the cookies that lured me, but the friendly welcomes were an added bonus). I want to personally thank you all for offering so many helpful threads that have led to my returning to vapeing :thumbsup:

You had me at "hello" Vapor Talk. You had me at "hello". ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I've scanned the other sites, but a lot of the info seems shaky as well as the people tend to seem unfriendly. VT, the admin and members are great!

I joined a lot of forums while researching eCigs... especially for the contests lol. But VT here is the only place I've called home and post a whole lot. It took me almost a year to post much at the big ecf forum. Like Nana, beleive it or not, I'm basically shy and feel uncomfortable in social gatherings of any kind. But the eCig is such a miracle to me and I can't contain my happiness and excitement... so although I am now all over the place (faint), I still call VT my "home". Welcome newbies and I hope you like our home sweet home here too.

<--- wow! 1800 posts~!!! That speaks volumes!! :D

Edited by Uma

I am one of the "young bloods." I saw Chris on YouTube and he looked friendly and knowledgeable. As soon as I posted my intro and started getting tons of welcome replies I knew I had found a good community. (The as yet empty promise of cookies definitely didn't hurt.) Really though, just wanted to hijack for a sec and thank all of the admins and members who take the time to answer all of our questions patiently and soundly. Keep up the good work.^^