The Real Deal

I received my Joye Ego today from VTS. Wow, can't even say enough about it. Fantastic throat hit (even made me cough a little bit). I see the beginning of a beautiful relationship. For any noobs who are hesitating on making a purchase because you're not sure it's gonna work for you (like I was), you can't go wrong with these things. Just awesome.

Ya, the eGo is a great device! I've been vaping with mine for about 6 months now. Glad you are enjoying yours! :) Do you direct drip or do you use cartomizers? The LR (low resistance) 2.0 Ohm cartomizers from vaporkings.com work great with the eGo batteries! They are the only cartomizers I buy now. I just tried the new Tank system, it works pretty good too. Still using my LR cartomizers more though.

I coughed like a maniac when I first started vaping....I was dragging like it was a cigarette instead of inhaling more softly, steadily and smoothly. After a year I still occasionally forget and choke myself, LOL. I guess a 30 year habit dies hard!! Glad you are enjoying vaping!!

Agreed! Day 6 for me and it's awesome being analog free. I personally haven't been able to get a good hit from my cartos- drip is the only thing that does it for me, but that's another topic. Welcome to vaping!

Thanks for the heads up on the cartos. I haven't purchased them yet. I've tried the pre-filled tobacco-flavored carts that came with the kit and wasn't impressed either.