kayfun help

I'm going to buy a new tank and am looking at the Kay fun but can't decide on which one to buy. There's the Kay fun lite,lite plus,lite 3.1 and don't know the difference. I see they make a clone that's cheaper but is it worth it? Pleas help.

I have a kayfun lite plus clone

lite plus = adjustable airflow

lite = non adjustable airflow

3.1 = ???

clone vs original: steep price difference. bout it... my clone did come with a sloppy drip tip that whistled. I took that tip off after the first day and replaced it with a taifun drip tip that fits very snugly, doesn't whistle, and looks much better IMO...

honestly I would say to save your money and get a clone. not worth the extra $60+ for an original.

Yeah, I also notice that some of the clones have better airflow than the original. I would go the 91% route, just make sure that if it's a clone it's from a good clone company.

As far as Kayfuns, I would recommend getting a clone Lite+ with dual adjustable airflow. That's just my personal preference.

get a h cigar kayfun light + i have it its never failed me i have the authentic as well but i must say the h cigar clone is spot on perfect you can buy it at vaperoyalty.com (i hope its not bad 2 link sites) but thats where i got all my close stuff