Help with ihybrid

Joe955

New to vaping and I recently bought an ihybrid from a local vapor store. They set it up for me and everything worked great, for about 4 days. Now it completely stopped working. Batteries are charged, juice is full, but when I click the button on the bottom there are no signs of it working.

I would take it back to the shop but I work before they open and after they close, only day I have off is Sunday.

One thing I did notice is the wick seems burnt? It's pitch black but I only used it for 4 days. Is there something I need to clean? Thanks

My bet is your coil is broken. I don't know enough about the Ihybrid to know if the deck us conductive or not. Looks like ss cable with something wrapped around the top portion of the cable. Entirely possible it's shorting out. Either case,proceed safely.

Edited by Proetus

If you cleaned it up we might be able to see it better.

If its not firing at all its likely shorted out at the coil or the coil is fried. Look for a break in the coil or a short (coil touch the deck).

Also check the posts with a meter to confirm the battery is connected and its not a switch problem.