E-Cigs and Nasal Drip

So a thread about this over at ECF, of course cannot find it anymore (buried already).

Does anyone else notice moisture in their nostrils or a runny nose, or a dripping nose when using an e-cig and exhaling through the nose?

Odd thing.

Dang smokey whach u been smokin on ???

my favorite movie lol

anyways ,Im the opposite my sinuses are dried out like the sahara .I looked at my nettie pot and thought nah not bad enough yet lol I hate that thing its like a toucher device .I do kno wI cannot exhale through my nose ....period .I always sneeze 15 times after !

Granted, I'm a total newb. Started vaping about 3 1/2 weeks ago, was still on and off analogs until a few days ago. Truthfully, out of a variety of factors, I couldn't really tell you WHY my nose drips when it does. HOWEVER, I do know that I am now ABLE to exhale through my nose - if I tried to do that with analogs more than a few times, I would just end up with nasty soot in my nose. It's nice not to have that problem now. But my nose is clearing up of it's chronic stuffiness of the past I don't know how long, which is a relief (and I'm sure it is for my doctor too - I see her Thursday).

i exhale most of my hitsthrough my nose but i dont get a runny nose or sneezing or anything else. wonder if the juice used has something to do with it?

but even if i did its not a horrible side affect compare to ciggarettes, lets see, the smell, the cost, the cant smoke any where, did i mention that god awful smell.

Edited by Love2VapeDaily

Vapor is basically water vapor. It stands to reason that your nose may become moist when vapor is present.

I agree. This is true to a degree (there is some water in most e-liquids but other stuff as well), however I do not know what is in the exhaled vapor of inhaled PG and VG and various flavors and food colorings and sweeteners. If we inhale propylene glycol? what do we exhale? what are the constituents of exhaled vapor? What percentage is water vapor?

I need someone to come wipe my nose after I vape. Who will volunteer? :animier::evil:

Edited by ArnieH