If I Ordered A Provari Today When Do You Think I'd Get It.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also received mine today, about an hour ago. The juice sample (fruit punch) was a nice touch and the first few tastes of it were pretty good too. Will be awhile before I form a reliable opinion but it works exactly as described. It is really heavy compared to a joker and quite a bit wider still not as wide or heavy as the Silver Bullet I used to have was. Vaping like a champ right out of the box.

I would say it's been a while since you held a SB because the provari is much heavier then the SB. The Provari without battery is heavier than the SB with batteries. :) Not quite as wide, but very noticeably heavier.

I would say it's been a while since you held a SB because the provari is much heavier then the SB. The Provari without battery is heavier than the SB with batteries. :) Not quite as wide, but very noticeably heavier.

It has been a while, not since I sent the one I had to you, point taken. I am currently googling one of those tractor-trailer weigh stations to find out exactly how much it weighs. =)

It has been a while, not since I sent the one I had to you, point taken. I am currently googling one of those tractor-trailer weigh stations to find out exactly how much it weighs. =)

LOL! :) I was really surprised by how heavy it is.

My jokerav (1 i guess) broke after a fall too a few days ago. I am very close to just getting a provari as well. $30 repair or $170... I'm very surprised how hard the decision is! Might have to do both and have a backup. Funny how many on here are going provari after a joker drop. :)

Well I got my provari today but unfortunately I forgot to get the extender cap for the batts I purchased and I have no batts for it without the cap. Let me tell you that the only thing worse than waiting for the provari is having it in your hand and can't vape it.