Tank System

AimeeG

Just check the eGo-T discussion in the forums.... it is not just a copy, but the actual eGo-T with a different brand, but all manufactured by Ovale/ Joye. :)

They have a tendency to clog after app. 20-30ml. Current rescue advice: vodka bath once a week, take a VERY thin needle (like syringe thin) when it does stop working, and carefully stick it through the liquid tube into the fibers behind the heating, just to create more air passes again (since it is the fibers that clog.) German forums report great success with that method, though one person damaged the heating unit by using a regular sewing needle.

I have been using it for app a week now and like the ease of use. Will most likely stock up on atomizers once prices go down, hopefully in Feb - the only shop yet selling them is charging 25 euros, though with some guarantee. With these atomizers, I would not buy TAWA but go for a 30, 60 or 90-day guarantee.

Edited by Gila

Just check the eGo-T discussion in the forums.... it is not just a copy, but the actual eGo-T with a different brand, but all manufactured by Ovale/ Joye. :)

They have a tendency to clog after app. 20-30ml. Current rescue advice: vodka bath once a week, take a VERY thin needle (like syringe thin) when it does stop working, and carefully stick it through the liquid tube into the fibers behind the heating, just to create more air passes again (since it is the fibers that clog.) German forums report great success with that method, though one person damaged the heating unit by using a regular sewing needle.

I have been using it for app a week now and like the ease of use. Will most likely stock up on atomizers once prices go down, hopefully in Feb - the only shop yet selling them is charging 25 euros, though with some guarantee. With these atomizers, I would not buy TAWA but go for a 30, 60 or 90-day guarantee.

Thank you for the helpful information! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I only ordered 1 tank atomizer and 5 tank cartridges to start off a while back. I have found that the tank atomizer I have tends to wick slowly if you take long frequent puffs, one after another. Kinda slows down my vaping! Do all of these tank atomizers do that? They seem to vape well, as far as vapor production and the flavor of the liquid coming through though!

Well my tank system arrived this morning. Got it from Todd at Vaperite along with a 100%VG and a 50/50 French Vanilla (boy I am shocked at the flavors I am trying).

Filled a tank with the Key lime, set it up and tried it out. Wow first of all the flavor is great but the tank system really works well. As I am very new to all this I was thinking in the first week that I am going to get tired of filling cartos and so far seem to be direct drip challenged.

I can see the convenience and ease of the tank working very very well. Assuming all the parts hold up for a reasonable period I can see this being my primary method for some time to come.

So to sum it up :thumbsup:

I just got my Tank atty and empty carts today from TW. Mine doesn't work. crybaby.gif

I sent TW an email and I'm praying that I don't have to wait days for a reply. I also hope they quickly replace the broken Tank atty with out a lot of hasslesblush.gif.

I just got my Tank atty and empty carts today from TW. Mine doesn't work. crybaby.gif

I sent TW an email and I'm praying that I don't have to wait days for a reply. I also hope they quickly replace the broken Tank atty with out a lot of hasslesblush.gif.

Sharon, TW isn't the quickest in the world lately to reply, however, my experience with them is they will make it right. I ordered a Tornado from them way back, they sent wrong color, after I spoke with them, they shipped out right one and then I had to mail back other one. They are in Bradenton, FL, you can look on their website and they have a phone number. Their products are usually very good. I hope they take care of you quickly.

Sharon, TW isn't the quickest in the world lately to reply, however, my experience with them is they will make it right. I ordered a Tornado from them way back, they sent wrong color, after I spoke with them, they shipped out right one and then I had to mail back other one. They are in Bradenton, FL, you can look on their website and they have a phone number. Their products are usually very good. I hope they take care of you quickly.

Fran,

Did you have to pay the shipping to return the item they sent in error?question.gif

The attomizer was DOA?

Nevermind - just found your other post.

Edited by Brian

Good, i'm glad they are the same. I have to wait to get my ego t from china because of the new year; still i've made a saving of 29 pounds at least not counting p&p. that's the equivalent of a battery and an atty. Nice days shopping. :animier:

Edited by Hank