Tank System

AimeeG

I received an email from Totally Wicked this morning that the tank system has an ETA of January 12 and preordering is now available. So I went to their website, watched the video about it, and ordered.

You don't need new eGo batteries, the current ones will work, so I put in for two atomizers (one red and one black to match my batteries) and ten tanks in black, but they are clear at the bottom where they go into the atty so you can see how much is still in there.

The tanks hold approximately 1.2ml of liquid.

The tank filler end gets punctured by the spike in the atty the first time you use it. Since they come with caps and the hole is pretty small, there shouldn't be (I'm hoping anyway) leaking when carrying extra previously used ones around that are filled and ready to be used whilst traveling about.

At the end of the spike in the atty is a small bit of wicking to pull the liquid into the heating coil and distribute it evenly throughout the heating element.

I'm pretty excited about them. I found a 20% off code for TW, too: NY2011. I'll let you know how it goes after I get them.

I ordered 1 tank atomizer and 5 tank cartridges. I hope they work well too! The idea of juice going directly into the atomizer (without filler) sounds good to me. :) I just hope they don't leak. Gonna give them a try! :)

PS: Thanks for the discount code! :):)

Edited by JayH503

Looking forward to hearing how they perform. :)

Me too! I didn't have much luck with the Royal Smokers E2 type cartomizers. Not sure if they worked out the bugs with the E2's by now. Hoping this tank system works well! :) I've been using the LR 2.0 Ohm cartomizers from vaporkings lately. They work well but I'm tired of cleaning them out to make them last longer. Maybe this tank system will work out better! I'm hoping! :)

From mastiffmom's post in the wordup section, they are coming to wordup at the end of January. The 20% off code at TW (NY2011) makes it only $13.59, though.

Yeah, I know, but that still seems steep to me for just one atomizer. I mean, a regular 510 atty is like 6 bucks, and a riva kit is 30 or 40. I guess if it lasts a long time and works well it's worth it. It just seems like a lot just for an atty. That's just under half of what you pay for the whole kit. It's probably my Pennsylvania Dutch instinct kicking in. I'm definitely gonna buy one as soon as I can to give it a try, I just wish I could get it cheaper than that especially since I'm gonna have to buy carts for it too for another 7 or 8 bucks. Don't mind me, I'm just a cheapskate.

Edited by DerStadtschutz

I hope that Totally Wicked's inventory comes in as expected! I can't wait to see how these work! :) They look easy to use in the video. Not too sure about the vapor production, but maybe the flavor will be improved by not using a filler material. :)

The shipment to the US came in early - today and they have started filling preorders. I received an email a couple of hours ago that my order of attys and empty tanks had shipped. The attys come with the cone attached which may be why the pricing is higher than normal. With the 20% discount though it is bearable. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

The shipment to the US came in early - today and they have started filling preorders. I received an email a couple of hours ago that my order of attys and empty tanks had shipped. The attys come with the cone attached which may be why the pricing is higher than normal. With the 20% discount though it is bearable. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

I got an email saying my order was changed from paid to shipped. Looks like we'll be getting these sooner than we thought! :)

I got an email saying my order was changed from paid to shipped. Looks like we'll be getting these sooner than we thought! :)

You're just down the road from me (Springfield) so I bet we get them by Friday, Saturday at the latest.

You're just down the road from me (Springfield) so I bet we get them by Friday, Saturday at the latest.

I didn't realize you were in Springfield! Cool! Ya, since these are coming out of Florida, mine probably won't come through the KC USPS sorting. So it probably won't be delayed. (KC "ALWAYS" takes an extra day to get my packages to me!) Everything sits in KC for two days! I always say they HITCH HIKE from KC to Joplin! LOL

I just watched the instructional video for the complete Tank Kit on Totally Wicked's site. It looks like these tank/atomizers put out some good vapor! :) Looking forward to getting mine!

I just received my Tank attys and empty tanks. Just put some of my mixed juice in a tank and will send some feedback after I have had a chance to play with for a while today. First impression though is that I am getting plenty of vapor and throat hit. Based on some initial comments from several users, I placed the tank into atty, twisted around 360 degrees about 3 times, took tank out of atty, plugged back in, took 5 quick hits to prime and then normal draw.

I just received my Tank attys and empty tanks. Just put some of my mixed juice in a tank and will send some feedback after I have had a chance to play with for a while today. First impression though is that I am getting plenty of vapor and throat hit. Based on some initial comments from several users, I placed the tank into atty, twisted around 360 degrees about 3 times, took tank out of atty, plugged back in, took 5 quick hits to prime and then normal draw.

I kinda knew you'd get yours before I did. LOL Mine sat in KC for an extra day. KC sorting office (tracking) said they left KC last night. Now today it says they left this morning. Always takes an extra day for my shipments to go through KC. Glad you got the added tips for using these. Those same tips are in the video I posted above. :) I'll have mine tomorrow. Can't wait to try them! :)

I kinda knew you'd get yours before I did. LOL Mine sat in KC for an extra day. KC sorting office (tracking) said they left KC last night. Now today it says they left this morning. Always takes an extra day for my shipments to go through KC. Glad you got the added tips for using these. Those same tips are in the video I posted above. :) I'll have mine tomorrow. Can't wait to try them! :)

I was actually shocked to see the packages. I also received a Tornado passthrough that was left off shipment last week and didn't go out until Tuesday. I'll be interested in getting your thoughts and others when received. I've been vaping on it during a boring conference call and is doing well. It's nice not having to drip drip drip every few minutes.

4 hours vaping with the new Tornado Tank atty and tank. I went through 1 full tank (about 1ml) the first 2 hours. I normally go through 2-2 ml per day dd'ng. However the past 2 hours I only have used about half a tank so did go a little crazy vaping the first 2 hours. I experienced good throat hit and vapor all the way to the end of the tank. When I took the empty tank off there was a little condensation on the tank but no juice had leaked in the atty or the tank. I was on video chat with one of the individuals that was chosen to test the tank before going public. He has used the same tank for 8 days with no issues and no issues with the atty. My personal opinion about the Tank system is that it could be a game changer in the way we vape. Personally, as long as the product holds up, I won't be doing anymore dripping and definitely am through with the filled carts.

Got mine this morning! :) Great vapor! Flavor comes through really well, even with liquids that seem weak on my LR cartomizers. Easy to use and no mess! Wish I had ordered more than one atomizer now. I switched flavors without rinsing the atomizer and it only took a few puffs to clear out the first flavor. I went from Kretek to Strawberry cheese cake! (No filler inside, just a little wicking material, I'm guessing) Everyone needs to try these! :) They will be perfect if the atomizers last a while! I'm guessing that since its a Joye product, they will last a while!

(Make sure you watch the video I posted above! It has some VERY helpful tips for using these!)