How I Saved My Flooded Atty

SIMPLE TIP THAT EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW!

I thought I popped my new LR 510 atty. It was hardly producing anything at all and wasn't even getting warm to the touch, whereas previously it would get super hot.

I thought I burnt it out, popped it, something.

Then wondered if I flooded it.

I DID-

And revived it immediately thanks to a tip I found in another post:

Flip the atty around and blow through it with the thread side in your mouth.

I ejected a bunch of juice onto a paper towel. I had on idea there was hat much in there.

Popped it back on the batter and it ran like a champ.

Good luck!

Edited by humblesound

This simple tip works great. Especially for someone like me thats a simpleton. :D I never clean my attys. I just blow them out now and then and they keep going strong.

ego is running kind of funny today. opened up the cone and saw a bunch of liquid on the outside of the atomizer. stood the cone on a paper towel and within moments there was a pool around it. blew on the atomizer and set it standing on the paper towel, too. hope this resolves the problem, i've only had it for 2 days and today it's been acting very temperamental.

i am basically to the point where i don't use the cone either. im torn as to how it affects the airflow and whether i like it that way. i mean, i get more flow without the cone, obviously, but of course it makes the drag a little less dense. i haven't decided which i like better. but i have become better since my original post at ensuring that it doesn't leak.