Converts

Well, I have started to make an impact in my area! thumbsup.gif I have one of my flying buddies on an e-cig, he has not had an analog in over a month! And another was really interested in my TEKK mod at the flying field New Years Eve! I have sent him some links to here and some suppliers. And I also got 3 inquiry's like "WTH is that you are smoking?!?!" They had never heard of such, so I talked to them a bit and they also said they would check it out too!

It feels really great to help these guys out in much the same way you guys here at Vapor Talk helped me when I joined up! There are too many names to remember but you guys know who you are. Thank you. Looks like I am becoming a vaping veteran now and it feels great to pass it on!! animier.gif

Edited by ThaHodgehound

Congrats Hodge! It feels so good doesn't it? I've been getting calls and emails at work from other employees because our regional director is so happy that I am smoke free.She tells everyone, and I've got a couple of direct converts now myself. I always give them the VT site as a place to go and learn and make connections with other vapers. The people on here held my hand and helped me so much I want all converts to stop in here and get the same education and caring that you all gave me.

Good job Hodge.....I've had a couple of turnovers lately too.

The best one so far is the owner of the Chinese carry-out near my house. I went in vaping away and his daughter asked me about it. Said her dad should get one since he's always telling her to not tell her mom he's smoking. So I left them some cards...gave them the VT website and told him to check it out.

Went in there the other day and asked the girl behind the counter if he was still smoking. She said no he's got this funny looking thing now.

The guy comes from the back and he's got an Ego behind his ear...lol He's all smiles...thanking me for turning him onto vaping and then tells her I get the employee discount.

So....he's happy...I'm happy (good discount too) and so is his daughter....not bad!

p.s. his favorite flavor...chocojava another happy VTcustomer.jump.gif