How Do I Use My Ego?

AR7K

Hello.

I've just got my Joye eGo and I was very excited to try it out. I followed the instruction video on the store site by charging my battery and dripping some juice into the atomizer and tried dragging with an empty cart. However, I get no taste and vapor at all. I tried dragging while holding onto the button on the battery but no difference.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Hello.

I've just got my Joye eGo and I was very excited to try it out. I followed the instruction video on the store site by charging my battery and dripping some juice into the atomizer and tried dragging with an empty cart. However, I get no taste and vapor at all. I tried dragging while holding onto the button on the battery but no difference.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

I have a couple of questions:

Is the button lighting up when you push it?

Does the atomizer make a sizzling noise when you push the button?

Edited by jeffb

First make sure the atomizer is screwed on snuggly to the battery. Do not overtighten. Give it another try. If you have another atomizer, try that one and see if it works. How many drops of e-juice did you put on the atomizer?

I just tried out the other one to see if that works, and luckily, it seems like that one works fine with both the pre-filled carts and direct dripping.

Does this mean that the one that doesn't work is defective?

It sounds like the other atty may be defective. It happens. Contact the supplier you bought it from and they should send you a new one. :)

So how do you like your eGo now that its working?

Before I bought this, I used a mini e-cig and I was so fed up with how quickly the atomizers died on me and the taste wasn't that strong.

As for the eGo, I really like it. It feels just like smoking a hookah (which I am a fan of) and I get a lot of vapor. It's just that I'm not getting a strong throat hit.

I'm using 16 mg macchiato vapor talk e-liquid.

By the way, I bought the eGo here on Vapor Talk store. Seeing how you're a staff member, can I ask what procedures I must go through to get a replacement for my defective atomizer?

Edited by AR7K

Actually, I was a very light smoker. Maybe like 1 or 2 cigarettes a day.

Oh OK. Then I wouldn't recommend you step up your nic content. Heck 16mg might be to high. Just pay attention to your body when your vaping, if you start to feel light headed or queezy, take a break.

Glad to hear you like the eGo. Actually Chris is really great when it comes to customer service. Just go into the store and go into the return tab. At the bottom of the page you will find a link for the ticket service. Click on it and follow the directions and Chris will get to you in no time. Vapor Talk's customer service is second to none.

Keep us informed on how you're doing with the eGo. We love to hear success stories.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbup.gif