Just Got My Joye Ego!

Horne4291

Hello Forum, Merry Christmas! How are you all doing? I hope you all had a nice Christmas. My wife bought me the Joye eGO kit an some juice "Mentha, Grape, Cola" for Christmas an I have a few questions that I couldn't find in the guide. I thought I read somewhere on the fourms that the eGO is half way charged out of the box, is this true? An it should be charged for a full four hours before use "even tho the guide said it takes two hours to charge". When I first opened it "I'm direct dripping" I dripped 3 drops of Mentha in it an it works awesome. Way better than I expected. An how do I know when to drip more into my eGO. I really don't want to put a different flavor in if theres still more of another in it. Mentha an Grape Soda mix... I don't think that would taste very well. But thanks for anyone who helps an if I have any more questions I know the friendly people here will be kind enough to help me out. :)

I've heard that the batteries are 80% charged when shipped. I know when I got mine it only took about 20 minutes to charge them before going green. As for juice in the atty, there will always be some left. If you don't want to mix juices, you may want to use different attys for juices that are very different. One thing that will help is to blow out the atty. Remove it from the battery and hold a paper towel over the battery end and blow through it. This will help get out some of the excess. I would think Grape and Cola would be okay together, so you may want a designated atty for Mentha.

Enjoy!!!

Oh - generally, you'll get 5-7 hits on 2-3 drops. It'll take some time to know just when you need to drip, but it'll come. You'll usually see a decline in vapor and loss of flavor, or even a burning taste.

Oh - generally, you'll get 5-7 hits on 2-3 drops. It'll take some time to know just when you need to drip, but it'll come. You'll usually see a decline in vapor and loss of flavor, or even a burning taste.

Thanks for the fast response. I only have like 6 more analogs left an after that Im going full fledge vapor! I'm so excited! lol

I just came across another question. Should I get worried if it gets warm where the atomizer is. Its warm even with the cone on. An when I'm taking a drag off of it, it makes like a crackling/popping noise. Are these thing normal with atomizers?

I just came across another question. Should I get worried if it gets warm where the atomizer is. Its warm even with the cone on. An when I'm taking a drag off of it, it makes like a crackling/popping noise. Are these thing normal with atomizers?

Yep. :) That's the atty vaporizing the eliquid. It can get quite hot. Best not to "chain vape". Give it a chance to cool down a bit after a few hits.

Your wife must love you a lot. Not only is she helping you kick the analog habit, but she got you a great device to help you along.

Brian is right...if you want to try other flavors you might want to keep one atty for menthol flavors and another for others.

And yes the atty is suppose to make those sounds. That's what it does when it's working good. Hope you enjoy it.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbup.gif

As far as direct dripping it is a learning curve but its quick to get going. I ususally wait until the flavor dies off then drip 3 drops in. It is normal for you to flood the atty for a bit while you are learning how to drip properly. Dont worry about that too much. Just try to not do it ALL the time. I have done it quite a bit and I havent killed an atty yet. KNOCK ON WOOD! Congratulations on the eGo great PV. You just cant go wrong with that device. Merry Christmas and enjoy the new life.

Menthol and Grape....not so bad. Plus the flavor does burn off quickly w/ direct drip so crossing over it tastes mixed for a drag or two and then it's not bad at all.

Congrats on getting one of the best devices ever made! (Ego's rock!) :thumbsup:

Edited by Ellynn99

As someone said.... Mentha and Grape together is AWESOME! I will take a larger empty bottle and put all 10ml of the Grape in it. Then I take the Mentha and add about 3-4 ml to the Grape. And like majic... you now have one of my personal favorites and a very refreshing vape... "ARCTIC GRAPES"! :thumbsup:

Note: If you prefer less of a menthol experience... cut back on how much you add to the Grape initially. It's really a pretty good mix like this though... you should give it a try. By the way... I was never a menthol smoker in my past life, but I'm really enjoying menthol alot now that I'm vaping. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I dripped 3 drops of Mentha in it an it works awesome. Way better than I expected. An how do I know when to drip more into my eGO. I really don't want to put a different flavor in if theres still more of another in it. Mentha an Grape Soda mix... I don't think that would taste very well.

I've actually found that a little menthol works really well with most fruit flavors. Gives it a nice little icy kick!

I had the same problem when I first got my 510 as well with knowing when to drip. I get more than 5-7 hits for 3 drips, on the last good rip it will have a bit of metallic taste to it, if I try to push it further I don't really taste the liquid just the metallic taste. Since then I have gotten pretty good with knowing when to drip. I think it is something that you just get accustomed to doing.

As someone said.... Mentha and Grape together is AWESOME! I will take a larger empty bottle and put all 10ml of the Grape in it. Then I take the Mentha and add about 3-4 ml to the Grape. And like majic... you now have one of my personal favorites and a very refreshing vape... "ARCTIC GRAPES"! :thumbsup:

Note: If you prefer less of a menthol experience... cut back on how much you add to the Grape initially. It's really a pretty good mix like this though... you should give it a try. By the way... I was never a menthol smoker in my past life, but I'm really enjoying menthol alot now that I'm vaping. :thumbsup:

This is an awesome idea! Ill have to try it out. Thanks :thumbsup: