I Hate Usps!

CASEACE79

Sorry I need to vent a bit. They lost my package which was the juice for my dads new eGo I got him for xmas. It was supposed to be here yesterday and it isn't here today either. I should have known something was up when my tracking # wasn't updating. I contacted Ben over at avejuice and asked him what I should I do and he said that they weren't required to scan anything that wasn't expedited and that I should receive it in a couple days. I know it's not their fault but I just wanted some advice. I'm leaving for my fathers early monday morning and I won't be home until after New Years. Damn USPS said they couldn't even begin a search until after its been out for 5 days. Unfortunately I won't be home to find out if I get it or not. Sometimes I hate dealing with them. I'm not even going to start with their (un)automated service when you call them. Grrr!!!

If not, you may find a supplier who will fedex some to your dad's house. Time is getting short for today but ya never know. I would try to contact Chris from Vapor Talk, Luke from Vapor Galaxy and Todd from Vaperlife. These dudes are known for pulling off the miracle or two.

Yeah I do but I know the old man and he wont even try anything that isn't tobacco and I just ran out of my Bobas Bounty which is what I ordered (so I'm actually out my favorite juice and the one I got for him) and is the only tobacco I've tried that I like. I'll be fine because I have plenty of other juice I like but I'm afraid he's going to not give vaping a fair shot because it doesn't taste like a cigarette. Bobas is the closest I've found. The only one that curbs my cravings when I really want the taste of a cigarette. The situation just sucks all around. It is what it is and I have to accept it and I am getting over it but what really pissed me off is the attitude of the person at customer service at USPS. They said that I should have sent it expedited shipping. I told them that it wasn't an option from the supplier and he had the balls to tell me that maybe next year I shouldn't wait till the last minute and hung up. Sorry my kids xmas presents were more of a priority and I couldn't help when I got paid. Thanks for letting me vent jeffb. You've been there as a helping hand since I joined VT (actually you were the first welcome post I got here) and I appreciate how kind you and everyone here has been over the short time I've been here. Merry Christmas!!!

That's a big bummer. Unfortunately that's par for the course this time of the year for the USPS. I had a pkg stuck in NJ for a week not too long ago. If you can't be with your Father to show him the ropes when the eLiquid shows up, maybe you can make him a video or get hooked up with a chat cam? That way he'll get to enjoy an extended Christmas visit with you which just might end up being the best Christmas present he's had since you've grown up and left home. All good things come to them who wait and wait and wait for the usps!

Wow. This is amazing. Fellow vapers looking out for each other going above and beyond... I love it.

By the way I agree the USPS blows especially this time of year. I had a tracking order that they said they "tried to deliver and left a post it note" and that I could come and get it from the main post office. Well they never tried anything and did not leave a post it... Luck for me they did deliver it the next day.

Man, don't mess with my juice... Folks have died for less...

Thanks to jeffb it looks like you will have a replacement.

Thank you again for stepping up to the plate. That wasn't the reason for starting the topic. I just wanted to vent. Jeff I will repay you one day.(like it or not) I look out for my friends and after what you've done for me and my family today you truly are exactly that. A true friend. Merry Christmas!!!

I received the package yesterday and am still trying to get the old man to get used to it. Gotta use baby steps with him. Stuk in his ways that one. I did get him to try it and he said wow that kinda tastes like a cigarette. That may not seem like much but trust me it's huge.