Vapor Gel E Liquid Coming Soon

My first thought is Cool!!! I hope it works, and will wait to see what others say.

My second thought is one of a mechanical issue. To get the vapor, the gel has to heat up. At that point won't it just turn to a liquid? If so, well, we could be back to square one....messy, leaky atomizers. Don't get me wrong, I just make up for the mess and leaks by having a napkin or paper towel on hand.

Anne

• 2 weeks later...

I loved the idea of this when I herd about it and was lucky enuff to get my hands on a test tube. (Not from chris) so save the emails. But I can def say a few things about this stuff.

1 the flavor is held in the gel wayyyy better then any liquid I've tryed yet so if this comes to life it will be very yummy!

2 the gel does turn into a liquid when heated but it is more controlled so unless you squeeze a ton of gel in there, should be tons less messy, but it also poses a problem, if it gets hot while shipping you'll geta tube of liquid or if ya leave it by trhe window on a sunny day or by by a heater, again liquid.

Over all I'd call it a win and it will be cool to see that the device that distributes the liqud will be like.