The Perfect Husband

THE PERFECT HUSBAND

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cellular phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.

MAN: "Hello"

WOMAN: "Hi Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

MAN: "Yes."

WOMAN: "I'm at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat.

It's only $2,000; is it OK if I buy it?"

MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."

WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw one I really liked."

MAN: "How much?"

WOMAN: "$90,000."

MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."

WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing... I was just talking to Janie and found out that the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're

asking $980,000 for it."

MAN: "Well, then go ahead and make an offer of $900,000. They'll probably

take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty-thousand if it's what you really

want."

WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"

MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."

The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in

astonishment, mouths wide open.

He turns and asks, "Anyone know whose phone this is?"

The funny thing is, I can actually see someone doing that! I once worked with a guy that got a phone call, and this is what I heard.

"Hello?. No, thats okay, take as much time as you need. Yea that's fine, you just don't worry about a thing until you have everything sorted out, it'll be fine", okay, bye."

I asked the guy wtf was that about, to which he replied, I dunno, some girl called the wrong number and thought I was her boss. She was asking for some time off so I told her sure. I shook my head telling him he probably just got some girl fired, but he just said man she was crying and could barely speak, she's got some problems. If she gets fired for that, she didn't wanna work there anyway.

The funny thing is, I can actually see someone doing that! I once worked with a guy that got a phone call, and this is what I heard.

"Hello?. No, thats okay, take as much time as you need. Yea that's fine, you just don't worry about a thing until you have everything sorted out, it'll be fine", okay, bye."

I asked the guy wtf was that about, to which he replied, I dunno, some girl called the wrong number and thought I was her boss. She was asking for some time off so I told her sure. I shook my head telling him he probably just got some girl fired, but he just said man she was crying and could barely speak, she's got some problems. If she gets fired for that, she didn't wanna work there anyway.

awwwww

Oh man, I think I took the OP wrong then. I was thinking that the perfect husband was a man that said yes to another mans wife.. So THAT'S what I'm doing wrong.....

Now that's funny!!! :thumbup: