What Type Of Juice?

I gravite to JC's Black Cherry juice, myself. They used to market it as Wild Cherry, but changed the name recently. I also buy their Peach and Espresso flavors... the coffee is a nice change of pace from the fruit flavors.

I also enjoy their Tennesse Cured flavor, even though my taste for tobacco has waned since taking up vaping full time.

Apple pie would be nice. Not some fake apple taste but to ACTUALLY taste like apple pie. Hmmmm If anyone's ever out in California there is a little town called Julian which has THE best pie. If they could take that taste, and cram it in a bottle. I'm good to go :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure it could be done, they already have redbull. What flavor is the green anyway?

if i were to describe it; i would say joy in a tin can. my wife would say crap in a tin can. i really wish i had the wit to describe it. i know it's a lot sweeter than the blue monster. as far as what it actually tastes like....i guess you would just have to drink it to see.

how about a nice sweet red wine to cleanse the palette. after all this we would have to vape something with a few calories in it cuz i'd be starving afterwards :wacko:

http://truesmoker.myshopify.com/products/red-wine-smoke-juice

Have not tried it so I cannot attest to it.