How To Make Your Own E-Juice

Dannym1

Our resident "mixologist" Kitsune is away in Hawaii, but I'm sure she'll look in soon and help you some.

The first thing you should look into is flavors. Several vendors have some great stuff.

DiyFlavorshack.com is one. Also Perfumers Apprentice.com

Lorann's has candy flavorings that you can use also..only make sure they are not the oils and say they are water soluble.

You will also need some nic liquid. There are several places that carry that also. You will just have to pick a nic level that you want.

Look under DIY one the vendor sites for nic liquid.

Also...there is a real easy to follow e-juice calculator on here that will work great if you don't want to get too fancy.

Should work out good for just starting out. Look for "Todd Mueller" I think that's how it's spelled. Really simplifies the mixing.

Just remember to start out with small batches and weak flavor.

If it's not strong enough you can always add more flavor.

Almost forgot...you may want to pick up some VG liquid. The vendors for the nic and flavors carry that also.

Or you can get it at most drug stores. Just make sure it says USP on the label. Should be with the band-aids and lotions.

Get yourself some small 3-5 mill empty bottles and start out simple. I know Perfumers Apprentice has them pretty cheap.

It's really just a matter of trial and error. Like I said, start out small and don't over do it with flavor. Just a few drop at a time till you get it where you want it.

Oh forgot....Totally Wicked also has flavors and pg/vg for mixing and a video about it.

Just do some research and get a small amount to begin with till you get the hang of it. Don't get too much to start out with.

I think in time you will have it down pat and enjoying your own mixes

Well until Kitsune gets in touch with ya that's about all I can tell ya. Hope this helped some.

Good luck and happy vaping.

Kitsune created this great basics guide (link below) that will give you everything you need to get going. I would start there and then see if you have any questions. Don't hesitate to ask. :)

DIY Basics

Edited by Brian

Looks like you got some good advice. mixing can take a bit of time to get the hang of things. always mix in small amounts initially--less waste if the flavor doesn't work for you. I love mixing--so many flavor possibilities !!!!

Merry Mixing

( on my way home--sitting in San Fran Airport awaiting the last leg of my trip-Then back to work tonight)