Aurora Pv Any Good

jjm

Thanks guys I was really hoping to get an ego but unfortunately after alot of research there is no way to get a nicotine refill or even an e cig from usa to canada. Customs wont allow it. However the aurora customer servoce says the baterry last around 2-2,5 hours. Plus afyer american rates and shipping I may end up paying the same for an ego. Im hopin non nicotine vapor will still provide the sense of actually smoking to help me quit completely

I believe our own Chris from the VaporTalk Store will ship

to canada,as will some of our other listed suppliers.

Please reconsider the eGo as it's a much better unit with

a sterling reputation and the batts usually last 8-12 hrs.

depending on how you vape.

good luck and happy vaping

Edited by joe2003

Shipping to canada wouldnt be thw problem. I would be worried about customs retrieving the goods and not allowing them through to canada. If somehow I could be worry free about the customs issue I would definately get the ego

Also I have never vaped before so im not sure wat to expext from a non nicotine vapor. I would really like to find a longer lasting battery that is made in canada to avoid wasting money for customs to take my producy away. Any more help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys

I've never heard anyone reporting that an order from the US didn't get though. However, if you're really worried about it (and I can certainly understand that), perhaps look into ordering your hardware from an Canadian supplier and placing a separate order for eliquid w/ nic from a US supplier.

Here are a couple of Canadian suppliers:

Electronic-cigz (official Janty distributor - Janty eGo)

Happyvaper

Hi JJM - I'm in Canada too and also worried about customs. Taking a deep breath - I ordered from US suppliers and to date parcels arrived within less than 10 days - all stamped in and out of customs the same day. I have purchased nic liquid for DIY and several mixed and the ego. Depending on how many analogs you smoke each day - no nic might be a challenge. I smoked at least 1 1/2 packs a day and started at 16 and am now down to 8; others start higher. Oh - and most paid for shipping is $15 and some shipped free depending on size of order. Here are VT - ordered and shipped the same day and received is 8 days. Hope this helps.

• 7 months later...

To coffinless- please email me some info or post your website that have helped you get to 8 from 16 - nic.

I have bought exits online before, I wasted my money. But I am willing to try again providing I can find a great ecig and add nic to it. So I can go from 16 to 8. But there is so many brands and I don't know what's good or will they hold my nic or eliquid at customs?? Help plz.