E-Cigs On 2 Tv Shows Thursday 12/16

Watch...it will become the new "must do" thing in Hollywood.

All the celebrities will have to be seen with one.

you know, as much as I hate when people can't just do their own thing and have to follow what everybody else does or what their favorite celebrity does, I'm all for this... Not necessarily these particular celebrities that we're talking about at the moment, but the more well known people who get into it, the more people we have to help spread the word, making them more popular, and increasing the opposition to having them banned/seized. Public awareness is what we need, but we also need the public to view these things in a positive light. As it stands right now, there are quite a few people out there who view us like crackheads just continuing our "terrible" addiction, some that thing this is just as bad as smoking, and some who think it's worse(for us and for everybody else near the vapor). For some reason people care more when celebrities are involved, so the more of this we can get, the better. GO CELEBRITY VAPERS!!!!

EDIT: Okay, we definitely don't need celebrities vaping while engaging in "this is why I'm better than you" typical female drama arguments... Holy crap, how can anybody watch that garbage? It's like being back in highschool, but worse cuz there's only women, and they don't shut up.

Edited by DerStadtschutz

just sharing folks -- it's not about critiqueing the shows -- it's about ecig exposure to those who have not seen ecigs before. And these shows were viewed by a lot of people in different demographic groups.

I merely tuned in cuz I got a call that my ecig was on tv.

just sharing folks -- it's not about critiqueing the shows -- it's about ecig exposure to those who have not seen ecigs before. And these shows were viewed by a lot of people in different demographic groups.

I merely tuned in cuz I got a call that my ecig was on tv.

Yeah, I know, I was just pointing out that watching it was annoying and headache-inducing.