Who's Got The Best Cup Of Joe Vape?

CASEACE79

Please help! I'm looking for a good coffee vape and haven't quite found it yet. I've tried vapor bombs coffee with sugar and it was too bold. Really tasted like black coffee. I've tried vaperite's kona cream and it is good but too light for me and kinda had a slight hint of anise or black licorice. So here's your chance to chime in and let me know who's got the best cup o' joe in the town. Thanks again for the help. You guys and gals are the best!

I've tried quite a few and haven't found much that really did it for me. One that I use to love is Mr. Bean from LiquidXpress. When I first started using it I thought it was fantastic! Like chewing on a coffee bean. However, over time it lost it's taste to me. They also sell just the flavoring and I tried using that to make stronger flavor, but still just doesn't taste the same to me any more.

It may be worth trying though.

Mr. Bean

Like you said, most of the ones I've tried have just ended up tasting like burning coffee.

I have always been partial to Decadent Vapour's Cafe Brasiliano as well. As is with all of the Decadent Vapour flavors, they are derived from natural sources which makes a HUGE difference. This is why I am such a big fan of all their flavours. Totally Wicked is running a great promo until Dec 21 where the prices on the site fluctuate. I have personally grabbed discounts of 51% (and another 7.5% using the code "caz") on 2 separate orders.

They dont sell alot of premixed in the DV line of flavors but I do think they have some in 18 and 36MG strengths and of course, they have plenty of the flavorings for people who mix it up themselves. There is another flavor, Doppio Expresso, which is the same as Cafe Brasiliano but it has added caffeine to it.

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/totally-wicked-eliquid/totally-wickeds-decadent-vapour-2-product.html

I have tried quite a bit of coffee flavors and most of them were made from artificial flavors (such as Loranns, flavourart and Capellas) and those typically produce the "burnt coffee" type of flavor, in my experience.

I have always been partial to Decadent Vapour's Cafe Brasiliano as well. As is with all of the Decadent Vapour flavors, they are derived from natural sources which makes a HUGE difference. This is why I am such a big fan of all their flavours. Totally Wicked is running a great promo until Dec 21 where the prices on the site fluctuate. I have personally grabbed discounts of 51% (and another 7.5% using the code "caz") on 2 separate orders.

They dont sell alot of premixed in the DV line of flavors but I do think they have some in 18 and 36MG strengths and of course, they have plenty of the flavorings for people who mix it up themselves. There is another flavor, Doppio Expresso, which is the same as Cafe Brasiliano but it has added caffeine to it.

http://www.totallywi...-2-product.html

I have tried quite a bit of coffee flavors and most of them were made from artificial flavors (such as Loranns, flavourart and Capellas) and those typically produce the "burnt coffee" type of flavor, in my experience.

Ouch....$6.99 shipping? I'll pass. :-(

My favorite all-time coffee vapes are Espresso from Backwoods Brew and Kona Cream at Vaperite. Consistently delish every time!

Use XMAS code for BWB and VR10 for VapeRite to get the discounts! :)