Wake And Vape

AARONH

Vaping and coffee go very well together. especially without the stink of cigarette smoke !!!

A great way to start the day :thumbsup:

I know!!!......BTW, I really like the analog counter you guys have on this site....really puts it in reality how much money you save, and how many real ciggs you avoided...can't believe I would have choked down over 200 by now!...gross.

Good morning. And just think, most of those you wouldn't have enjoyed just smoked because of the habit. At least every time I vape I enjoy the flavor I'm vaping not just going through the motion.

The money savings is a little bit off because at first you spend quite a bit to get started, but in the long run the savings win out. Both money and health wise.

Good luck and happy vaping.

One of my favorite movies to watch when there is nothing else on.....Hey jeffb, I was looking at your counter (congrats BTW)...but if you lined up all your avoided analogs end to end, they would span the length of 11 football fields, or a little over a half a mile....Good job!!:unworthy:

I love to wake and vape. It hinders my productivity at the start of the day though. I used to wake and smoke a couple of cigarettes with my coffee .. t'was about 20 min, give or take. Now that I vape though, I just want to sit and vape for a good hour or so before I do anything = unproductive, but who cares?!

I don't take any more time in the mornig to get ready for work than I did before...It's just really more convienient to wake up, get a cup of coffee, and jump back in the bed, watch some news, and not freeze my frank and beans off trying to finish an analog, but instead, have a few vapes, then jump in the shower.