What Flavors Do You Recommend?

Ellynn99

Hi,

So far this forum has been very helpful so I have a question about e-juice. I am interested in ordering some e-juice from the VT store(because the service is excellent and VERY FAST!) and was curious as to how the cappuccino flavor is? I have only tried menthol, Apple, and Grape so far from another vender. I also tried a hawaian punch flavor and was disappointed. The grape I tried was only so-so. Not an all day vape for me. But I would like to try something in the coffee family. I just don't want it to taste ONLY like coffee and have a bitter taste. I like some sweetness to it. Is the cappuccino sweet?? Also what does the Morning Dawn and Midnight flavors taste like? Any opinions or advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Also, how many ml is in a regular bottle? The one that costs 7.99?

Edited by Ellynn99

Hi,

So far this forum has been very helpful so I have a question about e-juice. I am interested in ordering some e-juice from the VT store(because the service is excellent and VERY FAST!) and was curious as to how the cappuccino flavor is? I have only tried menthol, Apple, and Grape so far from another vender. I also tried a hawaian punch flavor and was disappointed. The grape I tried was only so-so. Not an all day vape for me. But I would like to try something in the coffee family. I just don't want it to taste ONLY like coffee and have a bitter taste. I like some sweetness to it. Is the cappuccino sweet?? Also what does the Morning Dawn and Midnight flavors taste like? Any opinions or advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Also, how many ml is in a regular bottle? The one that costs 7.99?

Last question answered first: 10ml for $7.99. Worth every penny for the flavors I love.

I have the cappuccino. It does have some sweetness to it, but not heavy. Not biter, not at all, to me. It has a creamy feel, too. It seemed a bit light at first, but now that my taste buds have "healed" it is very good as a first-vape-of-the-day.

I just tried VT caramel macchiato today. Unfortunately my atomizer had lingering tastes of last night's orange cream pop (different vendor), so I can't say for sure how good it is. It was still good, but I'm sure it's not supposed to have orange hints. ;)

Midnight is one of my night time vape flavors. It's like wine. It's like New Year's Eve. It's pretty yummy.

I hear there's this flavor called Dulcis, and it's really good. Ok, kidding. I've not only heard, I've bought about 30 bottles of it so far. I can't be without it. It's my all day liquid. I love it. It is smooth and rich and tasty, but never thick or heavy.

Other people will have to chime in about Grape. I don't really care for anything grape flavored.

I also like pina colada, cola, and the new butterscotch.

Good luck finding your perfect fit on liquid. It is worth the journey.

Vape on! :coffee:

Well my favorite VT juices are Midnight, Exotic and Mentha. But the ChocoJava is a good coffee flavor. More coffee than choc to me but a really good blend for the morning.

The capp is pretty good and the Machiotto(sp) is a nice one too. Mark really likes the Grape so if you can find it better get it while you can...lol.

Actually all the VT flavors I've tried are great. The Sweet Dawn reminds me of a pear jellybelly. Really great taste.

Don't guess that was much help, but give them a try. I'm pretty sure you wont be disappointed.

Good luck and happy vaping.

I like all the VT flavors so far that I have tried. I am a coffee junkie and the Choco Java and the Capp from the VT store are really good. My favorite of the the two is the Choco Java. The Macchiatto is also good. Try the Dulcis and the Grape Soda.

Ok, I ordered the VT Midnight, Cappuccino, Morning Dawn, and Apple Dapple. Now I'm just anxiously awaiting my order. Got lots of menthol left and that is my primary vape, but I would like to switch it up a little bit.

The crazy thing to me is that sometimes my menthol tastes really good and sometimes not so good....like almost too strong or not as satisfying. Ever have that where a flavor tastes really good one day and then the next not that good at all? But it will get better again. Just sometimes it seems more tart and other days more sweet.

I was going to get Dulcis and may eventually....but I had a tobacco flavor tonight(a prefilled cart that came with my kit last week) and it seriously made me want to throw up. So the idea of anything tobacco flavored is a turnoff at the moment. I wish I could sample it first.

Edited by Ellynn99

I haven't tried the VT cappuccino but I have a bottle from Vaperite. It's pretty good. I also have Dulcis from VT and it is really good. I'm partial to the coffee flavors myself... that's what I usually order but I want to know about the VT Midnight. Heard some good reports. Can anyone give me a general opinion of what it tastes like? I understand that taste is objective but I just want a general opinion.

Thanks.

I haven't tried the VT cappuccino but I have a bottle from Vaperite. It's pretty good. I also have Dulcis from VT and it is really good. I'm partial to the coffee flavors myself... that's what I usually order but I want to know about the VT Midnight. Heard some good reports. Can anyone give me a general opinion of what it tastes like? I understand that taste is objective but I just want a general opinion.

Thanks.

I've heard Midnight described as a strawberry wine. At least that is what the reviews are saying on the e-juice review page. So I decided to give it a try.

I'm so tempted to try Dulcis... Maybe next time I place an order I will be brave enough to....if they have it in stock. I hear it's pretty popular!

Also, anyone know of a good place to get a spearamint flavored ejuice? For some reason I have a craving for that. The two menthols I have are different. One is more of a cig menthol and the other tastes more like a peppermint stick. I prefer something a little sweeter.

Edited by Ellynn99

You will love the midnight !! Its currently one of my all time favorites. the cappuccino is also very good--nice blend of flavors, no bitter.

have you tried mixing a bit of your menthol with any other flavors?? Just a bit of menthol to any flavor is really, really good. enhances flavors and add a nice cool throat hit.

I find I change flavors frequently--the flavors die off if I vape the same flavor for too long.

I was going to get Dulcis and may eventually....but I had a tobacco flavor tonight(a prefilled cart that came with my kit last week) and it seriously made me want to throw up.   So the idea of anything tobacco flavored is a turnoff at the moment.  I wish I could sample it first.

Don't be afraid of the Dulcis or the Traditional Tobacco.  They are fantastic!  The eliquid that comes is prefiled carts is pretty disgusting.  

You will love the midnight !! Its currently one of my all time favorites. the cappuccino is also very good--nice blend of flavors, no bitter.

have you tried mixing a bit of your menthol with any other flavors?? Just a bit of menthol to any flavor is really, really good. enhances flavors and add a nice cool throat hit.

I find I change flavors frequently--the flavors die off if I vape the same flavor for too long.

Good point. I will have to switch up more often. I have already tried the flavor mixed only because I didn't change carts between flavors. Some were actually pretty tasty. I find my first vape of the day to be awesome and then later on, not so great. Good thing I ordered a variety of flavors to try. :)