Apologies To Sk8Sno

WOW that seriously went wrong on your post sk8sno and I'm sorry for it!

my comment about not being able to see what could be new or helpful was

meant to say I can't think of it,not that it couldn't be thought of.and I did say that

you may have some useful insight but it got lost in the poor tone I used I guess.

So again I apologize for makin a mess on your thread that jeffb had to clean up.

dayvape,dude what can I say,I took a cheap shot at ya but i meant it as a joke.

I guess the lol and sleuth didn't come thru like I hoped.

I apologize to you too and hope there's no hard feelins!

To everybody else,I won't make excuses,I just hope you all can overlook

my lapse in judgement,sad that a thread that could have had potential

had to be closed cause i couldn't control my mouth er...anyway sorry folks

You know what... this isn't the first time something like this has happened to me. There are a couple of people on here that really don't get me... or like me for that matter, but I'm not going to worry about that as it is always going to be that way with said people. I'm never one to search down that perfect freakin smiley to "announce" how you are supposed to interpret my posts when you read them. I'm always typing something quickly... and without second thought I have hit the "post" key. One of the many drawbacks of typing our thoughts, instead of saying them I suppose. And then, all of the sudden... everything has spiraled out of control and someone gets upset or pissed off. I guess that's just my luck... I'm a forum n00b. So, to the 'original poster', I meant no harm in what I originally said... I just may have responded too fast and that was the first thing that came to mind on the topic. MY BAD YO!

Edited by DAYVAPE

Did you just say YO!!! ;-) <-- winky face, I'm kidding!!!!

How's it going Day (and joe, and yes even jeff ;-) <-- more winky faces)? Just lightly trolling, must get to sleep soon!!! Been away but priorities pull. I definitely need to show up at chat some night with a few vodkas under the belt and show off my mad typing skills!!! Miss all you folks.

Did you just say YO!!! ;-) <-- winky face, I'm kidding!!!!

How's it going Day (and joe, and yes even jeff ;-) <-- more winky faces)? Just lightly trolling, must get to sleep soon!!! Been away but priorities pull. I definitely need to show up at chat some night with a few vodkas under the belt and show off my mad typing skills!!! Miss all you folks.

I've wondered where the hell you have been!!

Get YO butt back here and chill my friend!! :thumbsup:

I've wondered where the hell you have been!!

Get YO butt back here and chill my friend!! :thumbsup:

Been way too busy and had to give something up. I'm going to try and troll on weekends which means giving up some xbox/chore time.

Hope you and everyone else is well my brother.

Been way too busy and had to give something up. I'm going to try and troll on weekends which means giving up some xbox/chore time.

Hope you and everyone else is well my brother.

Hey FTJoe! You've been missed. :)

You're a good man Joe. I've talked to you on chat and know you have a dry wit and good sarcasm and that's hard to put down on the keys.

And your apology is genuine so I'm sure it will all work out. Hey we all have those days....shake it off and go on.thumbup.gif

you get a +1 from me buddy.

Thanx and apologies to joe2003 for jacking. I'm sure it'll all work out, stand up move is right, also +1.

No worries about thread jacking,really glad yall are understanding folks!

good to know you've got plenty of work,hope it won't interfere with your free time too much

you always seem to play devils advocate in your posts and it keeps threads fresh imo.

No worries about thread jacking,really glad yall are understanding folks!

good to know you've got plenty of work,hope it won't interfere with your free time too much

you always seem to play devils advocate in your posts and it keeps threads fresh imo.

Thanx - I do like to argue...