Would You Recommend Usb Ego Passthroughs In Lieu Of Starter Kit?

MaryAnn

I have some friends who would like to start vaping, and it occurred to me to bypass the starter kit and upgrade cycle and head straight to a couple of USB Passthrough Ego Batteries, a couple of cones, a pack of cartos and/or atties and an adapter if need be. Why is or isn't this a good idea? Thank you for your time!

I have some friends who would like to start vaping, and it occurred to me to bypass the starter kit and upgrade cycle and head straight to a couple of USB Passthrough Ego Batteries, a couple of cones, a pack of cartos and/or atties and an adapter if need be. Why is or isn't this a good idea? Thank you for your time!

Its a great idea get both atty's and cartos, i drip at home and use cartos on the road, maybe a car cig lighter adapter too. i just got my pass through and love it, lasts forever longer cord then my 510 pass through. idk about the cones though, do they do anything other then make it look more appealing

I'd say it's not a good idea because the passthru itself costs like $25. You need cartos or atties, which will cost you at least another 10. With a kit you get double the amount of equipment, plus a wall charger. It's a quicker start, but more costly in the long run. Although the USB part does make it a bit more convenient.

Its a great idea get both atty's and cartos, i drip at home and use cartos on the road, maybe a car cig lighter adapter too. i just got my pass through and love it, lasts forever longer cord then my 510 pass through. idk about the cones though, do they do anything other then make it look more appealing

Dk, the cones add a quieter (less air sound) and tighter draw as well as the sleekish look.

I'd say it's not a good idea because the passthru itself costs like $25. You need cartos or atties, which will cost you at least another 10. With a kit you get double the amount of equipment, plus a wall charger. It's a quicker start, but more costly in the long run. Although the USB part does make it a bit more convenient.

2 passthru equals to chargers and 2 battery's at 50 bucks, both of which u can use while charging and alot of starters only come with one atty that's 60

five pack carty's brings it to 68 add a bottle off juice and it's about the same as a starter kit but they passthrough and you get a bottle of juice instead of five prefilled cartridges i think its a better deal personally

2 passthru equals to chargers and 2 battery's at 50 bucks, both of which u can use while charging and alot of starters only come with one atty that's 60

five pack carty's brings it to 68 add a bottle off juice and it's about the same as a starter kit but they passthrough and you get a bottle of juice instead of five prefilled cartridges i think its a better deal personally

I concur.

Also, even at a higher price, there is something to be said for versatility.

I just started using my Ego Passthru (LOVE IT!) I was wondering, since it is a bit bigger(the battery) is it more then 650mah? Is it a 900 or 1000? I was just wondering because of the size difference to a regular Ego battery.

when i bought mine the website said 650mah, but it is bigger i think that has to do with the usb, i assume you can't just put the usb on the battery you gotta connect the two somehow...