Joye Ego Review Vapor Talk Store

Christopher

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys know if there is a Joye 510 vs eGo review? I was just about to purchase the eGo because of all the good stuff I read, but I'm trying to figure out if the main difference is just the batterie life?

thanks,

em

Do you guys know if there is a Joye 510 vs eGo review?  I was just about to purchase the eGo because of all the good stuff I read, but I'm trying to figure out if the main difference is just the batterie life?

thanks,

em

I haven't seen a comparison vid.  The main difference is battery life.  Also, with the eGo you have the option to use LR attomizers and LR Cartomizers.  You cannot (or should not) use LR attys/cartos on the regular Joye 510 batteries.  Given that, the eGo is more versatile.  

I used to recommend the 510 to everyone when they first starting vaping. Now I recommend the eGo. And yes, it is mainly because of the battery life. When you go from having to charge batteries every hour to charging just two or three times a day, it makes a HUGE difference. Then when you get to use LR attys - WOW!!

Nice video for the first time eGo'er. I still remember my first kit... and vaping my empty cart... oh the horrors! I had no idea I was supposed to take the empty cart (mouthpiece) off and replace with a prefilled one that came with it (in those tiny cellophane packages). Thanks for making this video, I'm sure it will spare many noobies from similiar errors. Kudos!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines