Atty's

:ermm: Hi vapeing community,in all the posts and different forums that I have read

when you are cleaning your atomiser-it almost always says to blow from the threaded end,the battery

connection,why? Can you screw up the atty if you blow thru the other end?

It it sooo much easier to blow thru the other end and you get more crud out(at least I do) :wallbash:

Edited by newvapefiend

You don't HAVE to, but you risk clogging the atomizer.

If your atomizer gets really dirty and you're really trying to stretch the life you going to get build up in the bottom of the coil. If you blow from the none threaded end you may end up blowing and clogging the small hole towards the bottom. When this happens its almost impossible to unclog. To help prevent this, members suggest blowing from the threaded side. :)

I try to get the liquid that leaks between the pot that holds the element and the battery connecter out so they don't leak all over the place .It seems to make more sense to blow from the connecter end to me.

I must be vaping some good clean juice because I almost never clean my attys and still get good results except when changing flavors. Some flavors don't mix well with others. Yuck!! Next time I think I'll blow it out.