Omg, This Is Gonna Work For Me!

fino4beat

Thanks to this forum (**waves** Hi, everybody!!) I ordered a Joye eGo. It came today, and after a bit of fumbling I got them charged and put together. It's a learning curve for sure, isn't it?? I felt like an idiot until I realized that you take that mouthpiece OFF the cartridge before you put it all together, LOL. I have some cartomizers coming and will probably be asking many dumb questions when I start filling those, and I'm already a "what other flavors of liquid should I order now??" junkie. But the best part it, I haven't lit a cancer stick in 6 hours!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

:thumbsup::thumbup::jump::D

Thanks to this forum (**waves** Hi, everybody!!) I ordered a Joye eGo. It came today, and after a bit of fumbling I got them charged and put together. It's a learning curve for sure, isn't it?? I felt like an idiot until I realized that you take that mouthpiece OFF the cartridge before you put it all together, LOL. I have some cartomizers coming and will probably be asking many dumb questions when I start filling those, and I'm already a "what other flavors of liquid should I order now??" junkie. But the best part it, I haven't lit a cancer stick in 6 hours!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!

YEAH!!! :thumbsup:

<--- Flavor junkie, right here. It's so fun!

Six hours.... it just gets better! I'm so glad for you.

And welcome!

Fantastic!! :animier: So glad it's working out for you. I remember how much fun it was counting down the hours, then the days, and then the months. And it's still fun. I love to look at my banner and just grin because the days keep adding up.

Ask away!! We'll answer.

Happy Vaping!!

I already had my eye on the banner, but figured to be totally legit I wouldn't start one until tomorrow. :innocent:

But it's now 11:00 and I'm cool as a cucumber, haven't had to recharge, haven't had to reload, just a puff here and a puff there and it's fantastic! I can't believe I'm really gonna be able to quit smoking the nasty things! I'm sure there'll be twinges and twitches here and there, but I had gotten to where I hated the SMELL of cigarettes, so I think my head was in the right place to do something, ANYthing to get off them. Who knew it would be so much fun? LOL!

YEAH !!!!animier.gif

So glad you have finally been able to get started. definitely a learning curve..... but sooooo much better than smoking. I have no illusion that my children will be bringing me my vaping gear to me in the nursing home (hopefully a few years yet). I have no doubt I would still be smoking if I hadn't found vaping--pacifier effect baby.gif

and it really is way too much fun !!!

ask away !!!

Testing - seeing if my banner works. :-)

sig930.png

Ooooh, it works! Wonder what I'll spend all that $$ on? ;-)

I for one haven't saved a cent...and I couldn't be happier about it! If I wanted to save $$ I'd switch my insurance to GEICO, but as for now I'm happy to reallocate my funds to a new hobby. Have fun!

I for one haven't saved a cent...and I couldn't be happier about it! If I wanted to save $$ I'd switch my insurance to GEICO, but as for now I'm happy to reallocate my funds to a new hobby. Have fun!

LOL - I know what you mean. Now I need to know how to break the habit of "How many different flavors of juice can I order in one day?" But that's okay. I'm building up a little variety, I've learned how to direct drip already - :clap: - and have cartomizers coming that are probably in my mailbox already, I'm just too lazy to hike down the driveway and find out. All in all, I'm a happy camper. Couldn't have come at a better time. I have a date this Saturday down in Atlanta with an old high school flame who is now SUPER HOT, as well as rich and famous now (he's in Kansas, holy ****!). I surely didn't want to show up for that smelling like an ash tray, since I know HE quit smoking like 20 years ago. Now I can show up smelling seductive, LOL.

sig930.png

Congrats fino......recieved mine saturday.....unfortunately my ego and a good touch of the ?flu?....arrived at the exact very same time. I've been a tad cautious in trying out everything(well up to a point.....was sick as s@%t and still fumbled around with it when I should have been in bed) but can almost tell you that this has a very good chance of working for me. Actually, haven't even hit it real hard and have already knocked my analog(lol...that term still tickles the sh#$ out of me)intake down about 90%. called in sick to work mon. and tue.....mon day I had 2 smokes. Sorry....maybe not a good trooper, but compared to the 40+ a day....I'll take that. Today....well...had one....kinda ashamed....need to get my bag of shag outta here. Point is....I haven't really had the chance to embrace the whole thing, and I too think that this is going to work for me also. Best of luck to you....and kick the s#$% out of an analog(lol) for me.

Congrats on the wonderful banner fino4beat !!!!

Hey Hawk--Very glad you got your ego, very sad you got sick !!! When you are well again you will enjoy all the benefits of your Ego. you are entitled to a couple smokes.

Congrats fino......recieved mine saturday.....unfortunately my ego and a good touch of the ?flu?....arrived at the exact very same time. I've been  a tad cautious in trying out everything(well up to a point.....was sick as s@%t and still fumbled around with it when I should have been in bed) but can almost tell you that this has a very good chance of working for me. Actually, haven't even hit it real hard and have already knocked my analog(lol...that term still tickles the sh#$ out of me)intake down about 90%. called in sick to work mon. and tue.....mon day I had 2 smokes. Sorry....maybe not a good trooper, but compared to the 40+ a day....I'll take that. Today....well...had one....kinda ashamed....need to get my bag of shag outta here. Point is....I haven't really had the chance to embrace the whole thing, and I too think that this is going to work for me also. Best of luck to you....and kick the s#$% out of an analog(lol) for me.

You may want to clean your tips real good too... don't want to give it to yourself again.  

Thanks kit and brian. Good point brian about cleaning up. Was so pumped to get my package and at the same time felt so bad that I could have cared less. Fooled around a bit and then hit the couch sat. p.m. at 2:00 and didn't wake up again till sunday a.m.....hit the couch sunday a.m. @ 10:00 and didn't move till monday a.m.....called in sick..couch. Just finally getting a chance to get my feet wet and wouldn't you know it......after all the lurking and bothering people and thinking I had a handle on it....I open it up and feel like a.....noobie. Still.. what little I have played with it I really think that this is going to be it for me in terms of ridding myself of the evil analog. Will probably start a glorious new thread with my opinions, hopes, and all the new questions I now have after finally getting to actually touch the hardware. Hope to get your guys opinion and input since both have been very informative and invaluable so far. Thanks

Thanks kit and brian. Good point brian about cleaning up. Was so pumped to get my package and at the same time felt so bad that I could have cared less. Fooled around a bit and then hit the couch sat. p.m. at 2:00 and didn't wake up again till sunday a.m.....hit the couch sunday a.m. @ 10:00 and didn't move till monday a.m.....called in sick..couch. Just finally getting a chance to get my feet wet and wouldn't you know it......after all the lurking and bothering people and thinking I had a handle on it....I open it up and feel like a.....noobie. Still.. what little I have played with it I really think that this is going to be it for me in terms of ridding myself of the evil analog. Will probably start a glorious new thread with my opinions, hopes, and all the new questions I now have after finally getting to actually touch the hardware. Hope to get your guys opinion and input since both have been very informative and invaluable so far. Thanks

That's exactly how I felt about it. And I did break down and light an analog, but it wasn't 'cause my shiny new eGo isn't doing it for me, but I was in the car and ran dry and my cartos haven't come yet. And guess what? It tasted like poopie!!!! I am 300% sure that I will be able to kick the analogs. I am a very happy camper. Have been all day. I've been calling people saying "Guess what? I'm finally quitting smoking!" LOL. I'm really quite annoyingly chipper about the whole thing. :punk:

(But I'm sorry you're sick. That's always been the ONLY way I could put down the sticks for a day or so - just be too darn sick to want one. Not the best way to do it, IMHO, LOL)

sig930.png

It really is a transition. I almost have a month without any analogs and it's been fairly easy. I have some cravings so I'm not worrying about lowering my nicotine level yet. I love all the flavors but I still haven't forgotten what an analog tastes like yet. I still miss it at times and am still on the hunt for a perfect tobacco flavor. Boba's Bounty from avejuice.com is by far the best I've tried so far. Really helps when I crave a cigarette. I wish you the best of luck and hope ya kick the habit for good.

It really is a transition. I almost have a month without any analogs and it's been fairly easy. I have some cravings so I'm not worrying about lowering my nicotine level yet. I love all the flavors but I still haven't forgotten what an analog tastes like yet. I still miss it at times and am still on the hunt for a perfect tobacco flavor. Boba's Bounty from avejuice.com is by far the best I've tried so far. Really helps when I crave a cigarette. I wish you the best of luck and hope ya kick the habit for good.

I'll be happier when the cartomizers get here. And when I can figure out how to drip/fill/otherwise mess with the juices without getting them all over myself, LOL. Spaz is my middle name... :rofl:

All in the learning curve..... It really does get easier and actually becomes second nature. I still love trying new products and techniques. There is a lot of trial and error until you find what works best for you. but in the mean time---so many flavors to try......

thumbsup.gif