Ron Paul Responds To Tsa

Ron Paul made some really valid points. I have not traveled by air in a very long while. I don't mind having to go through the detectors, remove my shoes or be double checked by a wand. I do feel the government is really over stepping with the x-ray and pat down securities measures. The pilots have guns, the doors are locked and air marshals are on most flights now. They should be stepping up on the ground security. That is one thing I think they have neglected. They should be more thorough with whom is on the ground loading the planes and what exactly is going in the cargo hold. That should have happened years ago when the plane exploded over Lockerbie in Scotland.

Does this mean I shouldn't want Birddog poking me with a cattle prod?

Well said Ron Paul. I, for one, do not want to be fattened up!

Ok ok I know this is serious business but I can't seem to find a serious bone right now .. o h l a w d i e!

He makes some good points. The government already has enough of our rights in their hands...they don't need my balls too.

And Nox...turn about is fair play...so ya wanna play????rolleyes2.gif

first off, most people confuse "rights" with "liberties".

second, if you don't want to be pat down, don't fly.

third, it would be one thing if it was a surprised, but everyone KNOWS what will happen if you want to fly. then people get all shocked and offended once they are in the security line.

seriously, for 9 years there have been huge signs listing what you cannot bring on a plane, yet if i am in a line with 20 people ahead of me, at least 6-7 of them have one of those prohibited items in their bag or on their person... maybe if people obeyed the signs it would not have gotten to this point...

if there is a chance it will prevent my plane from exploding, i am all for it.

you don't have a "right" to fly.... it's a luxury, not a liberty.

also... "air marshals on most flights".... um, no, it's more like 1%-2% of flights.

there are something like 28,000 domestic flights daily. there are now where near that number of air marshals.