Vp-Turbo-Av

kitsune

I finally decided on the VP-Turbo-AV from vaprlife. 3.7-6.5v. Dang, this thing packs a very nice punch and it comes is a very pretty pink. (I know, my girly side is showing). They also had red, black and silver.

Very simple to adjust--The screw is pretty tiny (thank goodness for reading glasses)

Fits very nicely in my hand and did I mention I really like the pink....

I have had my VP-PT for a year and not had any problems, so decided to stick with vaprlife. Ordered on Saturday and had it in my hand on Wednesday.

Still playing with my perfect voltage--currently seems to be between 4.5 and 5--then again, I have been using it for less than 24 hours.

nice solid unit, tons of vapor and throat hit.

Battery life at 5v is about 4 hours for me--don't know if that is good or bad, but I can live with it !!!

Ego for work (12 hour shifts), Mark Mod for home (would cry if anything happened to it), and my VP-turbo for everything else.

I am a very happy vaper

Thank you Vaprlife !!!!thumbsup.gif

I did try a carto and Its good--but, I still prefer dripping when I am able. The cartos are great for driving and times when I can't drip. actually, at the moment I really need to slow down-I am getting my first nic headache in a very long time. oooh--time to try some 0 nic......

I keep waiting because there is always something better just around the corner. The battery life seems to be a bit better at 4.5 v. got about 7 hours out of this last set of batteries. For the most part I actually do just fine at 3.7--I just really like the option to bump the volts when I feel like I need a bit more.

That, and its pink !!

Pink and hot! Love it congrats girl! I'm coveting the still unreleased Bombshell, Fuschia, so we both let our girly sides out. I've been dripping at home, I like it, it's your fault. Close your eyes and picture the VT girls, in Vegas, strolling down the strip, clouds of vapor, big pink mods clutched in our hands.LOL

I'm ready !!! Vegas would be such a blast. We need somebody good at planning.......

And a winning lottery ticket. We gotta shop! If I win it's Channel bags for all! Or my dream bag the Hermes' Birkin, ohhhhhh. Maybe D&G mini bags for our equipment.

And a winning lottery ticket. We gotta shop! If I win it's Channel bags for all! Or my dream bag the Hermes' Birkin, ohhhhhh. Maybe D&G mini bags for our equipment.

Can I trade my bag for the complete series of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys on DVD?

Congrats Kitsune on the new PV! Looks real pretty in pink.

Can I trade my bag for the complete series of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys on DVD?

Congrats Kitsune on the new PV! Looks real pretty in pink.

Bird if I could afford the Channel bag you can bet on it holding your DVD set. I'd be all juiced up and share with the VT girls. Goodie bags for all!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines