Ok, Another Quick Question...dripping

bahamasboy

Ok, still coming up with questions......

Do you find that you use more juice when using carts as opposed to dripping? I would think that there would always be more left over juice in the carts which is wasted as the vape and flavor dies. Am I right on this. Wouldn't dripping be a more economical use of your juice?

Just wondering so that I can plan for my next purchase...i.e. drip tip for home and carts for the road.

p.s. I am SOOO enjoying this new plan of action for better health!!!

Bahamas

I think you're right on. I fiddled with the filler a lot trying to get the juice out, but nothing really worked. I didn't like removing the cart all the time to drip, so I kept trying with different fillers. When they came out with the drip tips, I just knew that was the perfect answer and it was. For me, anyway. Now I know I've used up all the juice.

personally Yes !!! I drip 99% of the time. The only time I use carts ( I know, I still use carts) is when I am driving. Running errands I can still drip--lots of stop lights if I need. I love drip tips. Ultimately is boils down to trying different methods and combinations until you find what works best for you. I really do find better flavor with dripping.

I have to agree with them. Get a couple of drip tips and some cartos. It's a much better and easier way to go than having to fill carts every 20mins or less.

Try the 2.0 LR cartos they really work nice on the Ego.

Thanks all. Snubber, where's the best supplier for those cartos?

Several places have them, but I got mine at Vaporkings.com

Use the code VKBC for 10% off.

They also have the Ego mega carttos on sale....they hold a lot of juice.

Edited by snubber

Several places have them, but I got mine at Vaporkings.com

Use the code VKBC for 10% off.

They also have the Ego mega carttos on sale....they hold a lot of juice.

I use the same 2.0 LR cartomizers that crackle. ill never buy an atty again. no cross flavors when I want to switch flavors. got mine from vk.

I have to agree with them. Get a couple of drip tips and some cartos. It's a much better and easier way to go than having to fill carts every 20mins or less.

Try the 2.0 LR cartos they really work nice on the Ego.

That's odd... I couldn't agree more! :thumbsup:

Thanks Dayvape! They're definately on my list! Until then the PTB seems to be working out great! Mod'd 3 carts tonight, checking out vape time on them.

Dayvape is the one that got me hooked on carto's again. All his cartos this and cartos that...lol . Well he was right!!!

I think we have all tried all those "mods" for carts...tea bags...fluval....blue foam...etc etc. and although they seem to semi work better you really wont know how much they lack until you try these cartomizers.

The old cartos were not much to speak of, but these new ones coming out are fantastic. The 2.0's work great on the Ego and the standard ones are fantastic on 5v.

If just for the ease of not having to mess with refilling the filler....not to mention how much more liquid you can get in them. No more cutting and rolling , no more having to rejuice every 6 toots.

Before you spend any more time and money on teabags or carts..do yourself a favor and get at least one pack of the 2.0 LR cartos from VaporKings.

I'm not saying not to DD with atty's anymore...I still do when I'm just sitting around and want to change up flavors once in a while. But I think you'll be very pleased with the new cartos.

Well I'm starting to sound like Dayvape so that's it for now.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbsup.gif

I surely do use more juice with carts. I have a Volcano and I experimented with the drip tip, now I keep my self filled carts around just in case... just in case of what, not sure, but yea...

I got the welcome kit from Johnson and it came with all these nifty tools. I took the needle-less syringe and squeezed all the juice out of my old carts and got about another bottle full of juice that theoretically was supposed to be not usable. It was a jungle juice mixture of course, but it was mostly fruity stuff, so, I mixed and matched some more in there to make it less weird...

But point is, go with dripping, or cartos I guess. I havent tried cartos, not sure they even make them for volcano, but at tax time I'm getting upgraded anyway, so I just deal with drip tips for now... hope i could help

Happy Vaping!

Erik, please splain how u did this for this noobie!

TKS

I'm going to take a stab at answering this: I think he means he sucked the juice out of the cartridge with a blunt syringe and emptied the syringe into bottles.

Well I'm starting to sound like Dayvape so that's it for now

Thanks... you sound like that's a BAD thing! And I suppose it is since I'm so well liked around here.... pffft. :thumbsup:

Never said it was BAD....just more of a spin-off....lolhrhr.gif

I took the needle-less syringe and squeezed all the juice out of my old carts...

I think I've seen this done on a video some where.....get a blunt syringe and pull the plunger out, the take the filler out of the carts and put them in the tube of the syringe. The place the plunger back in and press it down with the blunt tip in a bottle. It just squeezes all the liquid out in to the bottle.

I think I've seen this done on a video some where.....get a blunt syringe and pull the plunger out, the take the filler out of the carts and put them in the tube of the syringe. The place the plunger back in and press it down with the blunt tip in a bottle. It just squeezes all the liquid out in to the bottle.

Aha! Very smart!

OK.. I tried to read that too fast... and created another Bahamasboy DUH moment. I took the filler out, laid it on a towel, then put the empty cart in the syringe and plunged! Didn't get a drop! WTF I said to myself!!----- REREAD the post and repeated with the FILLER in the syringe and what do you know????

Again I ask... How did I manage to get two college degrees???