Sick Of Me Yapping

You guys are going to get so sick of hearing me yap about the juices and other stuff I tried last night. I met so many vendors and there is something to be said about meeting and talking about their products and seeing the passion they have for vaping that really makes a huge difference. I thought I was spoiled with Christopher and Jeffery and their quality of products and service. I felt guilty ordering from different places but I have come to the conclusion that everyone has something different to offer. I have a super stash going on right now and have a lot coming tomorrow I hope. I had no idea how big this is getting to be and I'm so happy to see that. VT has opened my eyes to a whole new world and I' so glad you guys are a part of it. Please bear with me as I am all hopped up on these new juices. It's like an all you can desert buffet where you eat all you want, never get full, and never gain an ounce.This sounds like I'm abandoning C and J but never, they have my heart and loyality! They are bring back good old fashioned customer service and deserve kudos for that!

Edited by mastiffmom

I am soooooo Jealous !!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'm looking forward to all your new insight into the products. Typically I avoid looking---my Husband may actually divorce me if I keep spending like this !!!!

Yap away Girl.....thumbsup.gif

I am soooooo Jealous !!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I'm looking forward to all your new insight into the products. Typically I avoid looking---my Husband may actually divorce me if I keep spending like this !!!!

Yap away Girl.....thumbsup.gif

Take him to meet! Mine sat there eyes wide kind of lost, kept saying she does all research and shopping, then he starts to get into it. I had him DDing and loving it. He grouses at times about my being on computer lately, last night when we got home he says you going to go review some stuff? I was amped if I had started I would have been up all night. I have about a dozen flavors that stood out for me and a new mod that I wanted really bad to fill you in on. I thought about you when I saw Mark's Mod last night. It is really something in person.

You just keep yapping away! That's what this forum is all about. Everyone helping each other with what's new or different.

Granted, flavors are subjective and every one's is different, but unless someone like you "yaps" about it others may not know it's out there.

It's great to get others opinions about units and juices and I'm so glad you're enjoying the ride.

You just keep going and help the rest of us stay informed.

Good luck and happy(yapping) vaping!!thumbsup.gif

Edited by snubber

So many flavors, so little time. What a lucky girl you were last night, all those flavors in one place like that. Dreams do come true afterall haha.

Oh hey, speaking of Mark's Mods, we saw his twisted one that he uses, plus his new one last night in chat! Awesome doesn't even come close to describing it (as usual). Like, Kitsune, I'm so jealous... you saw one in person!

You guys are going to get so sick of hearing me yap about the juices and other stuff I tried last night.

NEVER! Yap on! It's the only way I'm going to be able to figure out how to do vaping better!