Couple Noob Qs

Boosh

1.) First question is in regards to toxicity of the juice. I just received my Titan 510 PCC kit yesterday along with some juices and began vaping for the first time and it is great. I believe I filled my carto properly(watched many videos) and it is running great. However I feel sometimes that I may get a very small amount of liquid on my tongue while inhaling. Not positive this is the case but I just think it might be happening. Should I be worried about this? Could or will I get ill from this?

2.) I ordered an extra battery to have on hand that I planned to charge in my PCC as well. However this extra battery that I ordered does not fit into my PCC (later went back and discovered I missed the message telling me it wouldn't fit). Where can I order an extra battery that would fit into a PCC?

491274455_photobucket_14353_.jpg

ey !!!!

Very glad the 510 is working for you, I loved my 510 !!!

usually getting a bit of liquid in your mouth can mean you just have a bit too much liquid in your carto. getting liquid in your mouth can cause canker sores (sometimes) from the nicotine. or nothing at all. I usually find if I get liquid in my mouth I take a drink of whatever is handy to keep the liquid from sitting on tounge or lips. Nothing detrimental.

sorry, but this post is coming in parts--the internal server is giving me grief for some reason.

check out 510 batteries at wordup My link, I also used to get my 510 supplies from rockymountain vapor My link. you can also check out our supplier list--the link is at the top of the page. Just avoid the mega or 520's.

I think this is the last part:

You can also look into the Ego batteries--they will work with your 510 atomizers. The ego makes the PCC obsolete. My 510's have become my backup units. The ego batteries will last you all day. I usually keep an extra ego battery with me for emergencies--but I can make it throught 6-8 hours with 1 battery.

as you can--you want to build up a supply of backups--batteries, atomizers and liquids.

Happy vaping.

You have to get the standard 510's to fit the PCC. The juice in your mouth is something that as long as it is not a HUGE amount you are ok. I have gotten a lot of juice in my mouth once and it was horrible, made my throat hurt and my tongue tingle for a long time like maybe 12 hours or so. I would not advise this. HAHAAHHAHA!

In order to prevent this juicing thing you can do a couple of things, 1. After you fill the carto put a tissue on the threaded end and GENTLY blow which will get the extra juice out of the straw in the middle and help prevent this. The other thing you can do is to take the little white O off the top and put on a drip tip and use that for vaping off it. This has completely eliminated the problem for me.

Hope it works as well for you.

You can use a drip tip on your cartomizer. This will keep you from getting "juiced". Don't use the drip tip for dripping, just as a mouth piece. Juice and condensation can quicly build up around the litlle cap.

1.) First question is in regards to toxicity of the juice. I just received my Titan 510 PCC kit yesterday along with some juices and began vaping for the first time and it is great. I believe I filled my carto properly(watched many videos) and it is running great. However I feel sometimes that I may get a very small amount of liquid on my tongue while inhaling. Not positive this is the case but I just think it might be happening. Should I be worried about this? Could or will I get ill from this?

2.) I ordered an extra battery to have on hand that I planned to charge in my PCC as well. However this extra battery that I ordered does not fit into my PCC (later went back and discovered I missed the message telling me it wouldn't fit). Where can I order an extra battery that would fit into a PCC?

491274455_photobucket_14353_.jpg

I only got the juice backfire when I would overfill my cart. I used to drop 4-5 into atomizer then pull out filling from cartridge and saturate it till it looked like a slushy and push it back in cartridge. Since I've moved to cartomizers I haven't had any of the backfire with the juice on my tongue.

Cheers!

Sounds like you're getting the hang of it. I usually take an old cart..pull out the filler...and use it for a tip in my carto's. You may need to cut off just a little of the end of the cart because it goes down into the carto a little too much and makes it almost impossible to draw, But it works really well when it's modified.

As far as the battery goes you can get one at a lot of vendors. I use to get my 510's from Rocky Mountain Vapors. Mainly because they were a little less and they ship almost as fast as priority for less.

Good luck and happy vapingthumbup.gif

Edited by snubber