How To Get The Most Out Of My Joye Ego?

KaYoTiiC

Just wondering what i'd need to make my vaping experience even better than it has been... I'm still confused on what I'd need to do what, so i thought I'd ask.

Not sure what i need to direct drip or continue vaping the way i have been... I just want to make sure I'm not making any stupid mistakes ordering stuff i dont need.

Thanks and Happy Vaping

Ah - if that's working out for you, but you'd like to try some other things, I would get a drip tips or two and try out some Low Resistance attomizers (LR510). The LR atty simulates vaping at 5V but without having to purchase an expensive mod. If you're happy with the regular atty's you have, you may not want to try the LR ones. However, if you want more vapor and better throat hit, go for it. :) Not sure there's much else to add.

Oh sorry... Had a few drinks for the Saints game :thumbsup:

Yea i bought the joye ego starter kit and a few juices... But that's all.

You would just need extra attys then, cartos are nice to have and stash away for emergencies, I have a couple of 510s put up just for that. Otherwise JUICE and more juice. What flavors did you get?

You would just need extra attys then, cartos are nice to have and stash away for emergencies, I have a couple of 510s put up just for that. Otherwise JUICE and more juice. What flavors did you get?

From my first order i tried red bull, vanilla and menthol... I liked the red bull one the most and the vanilla took me a minute to like... I didn't like the menthol so much. I got those from Electronicstix..

But i just ordered the Midnight... Colada and Dulcis from the VT store. I've heard amazing things about Midnight which I'm looking the most forward to

Edited by KaYoTiiC

Had them all love them. Even the Dulcis which I didn't think I would like I love! Midnight is wonderful. Try wordup White Zinfandel and Kitsune enjoys their Champagne.I have some strawberry cheesecake and more coconut coming from them with my order. So many to try! You have made wise choices on your order. All of those are on my big bottle list. I have hoarded back a bit of Dulcis to try with my new 6V which is coming and I broke down today and cracked opened my last bottle of Midnight. Right now I'm using VT Chocojava which didn't thrill me much at first, I added some of WU Belgium Chocolate which also didn't grab me and it's pretty good.

Had them all love them. Even the Dulcis which I didn't think I would like I love! Midnight is wonderful. Try wordup White Zinfandel and Kitsune enjoys their Champagne.I have some strawberry cheesecake and more coconut coming from them with my order. So many to try! You have made wise choices on your order. All of those are on my big bottle list. I have hoarded back a bit of Dulcis to try with my new 6V which is coming and I broke down today and cracked opened my last bottle of Midnight. Right now I'm using VT Chocojava which didn't thrill me much at first, I added some of WU Belgium Chocolate which also didn't grab me and it's pretty good.

White Zinfandel from WU is on my list for my next order... But that strawberry cheesecake sounds amazing too. I'll be making that order real soon :thumbup:

I just stated vaping on Tuesday and have had a ton of help with recommendations so far.

Thanks so much

I never met a Strawberry Cheesecake vape I didn't like. :) I have some almost everyday. Right now I'm vaping on TastyVapors's and just finished up MsTsBakery. Funny thing about it, is I absolutely hate sb on my cc IRL.

I promise the list of things to try or the must have's gets longer and longer !!!

So many things are personal preference, so we all end up trying various things. some work, some don't.

If you don't have any drip tips yet....dripping is my personal favorite way to vape with my Ego.

I would also recommend LR510 attys and drip tips. Having both of those things really improved my vaping experience - even though it was great to begin with. Trying as many different juices as you can is also a good thing. That's the only way you'll find what works best for you.

Good luck and happy vaping!

If you travel a lot, a eGo Mega Carto works awesome. Can vape for a good 4-6 hrs without hassle. :)

I like the eGo Mega Atty with mega Cart for travel too.. but I do have to pull the cart and top off with 20 drops every hour or two.

OH! The biggest must have for the eGo is a Lanyard!! I got mine from COV (cloudsofvapor) and don't know how I ever managed without one before. (it's not a must have in order to vape or anything, but it's a definite must have for comfort once you can splurge on fun things)

If you travel a lot, a eGo Mega Carto works awesome. Can vape for a good 4-6 hrs without hassle. :)

I like the eGo Mega Atty with mega Cart for travel too.. but I do have to pull the cart and top off with 20 drops every hour or two.

OH! The biggest must have for the eGo is a Lanyard!! I got mine from COV (cloudsofvapor) and don't know how I ever managed without one before. (it's not a must have in order to vape or anything, but it's a definite must have for comfort once you can splurge on fun things)

Yea i think i added a Mega Carto to one of my orders i made on Sunday.... I had a few drinks in me from the Saints game so it's a tad blurry. So it'll be a surprise if i did order it lol

I'm trying to place all my orders now so I'll be set when I'm out of town for 2 weeks.

Is the Lanyard that carrying case???

It's a lightweight eGo holder you wear around your neck on a cord. It has a slot on it for the eGo button to be pushed without having to take it out of the case. It can be tucked inside your sweater when busy, and easily pulled out for use. Mine swings with me all day except when at pc and using the USB eGo. Here's the link to the one I purchased and can vouch for.

http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=148&category_id=19&keyword=lanyard&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

It's a lightweight eGo holder you wear around your neck on a cord. It has a slot on it for the eGo button to be pushed without having to take it out of the case. It can be tucked inside your sweater when busy, and easily pulled out for use. Mine swings with me all day except when at pc and using the USB eGo. Here's the link to the one I purchased and can vouch for.

http://www.cloudsofvapor.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=148&category_id=19&keyword=lanyard&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Thanks... That seems very useful.

This whole vaping experience is turning into a fun hobby... I'm loving it :thumbsup:

Well i just got my order in and received 3 bottles of Mentha instead of what i actually ordered "Midnight"... Not cool at all

I don't even like Menthol... I tried my other bottle that i already have and hated it..

Edited by KaYoTiiC