Increase Th With 0 Mg Nicotine Juice?

Wannavape

Hi gang,

It's been a while since I posted, but I haven't forgotten y'all. I've just been vaping away with my Joye 510 and enjoying myself. Now I've got problems. My health insurance company is going to drop me if I test positive for nicotine. They sprang this non-tobacco use policy on retirees last week and gave us no time to wean off of nicotine. To me vaping doesn't equate with using tobacco, but the insurance company tests for nicotine and contanine in the blood to make their determinations. Can someone tell me what to do to increase the throat hit using 0 mg. tobacco e-juice? I made it three days with this stuff, and this afternoon I couldn't stand it any more. I got out my 24mg. bottle and gave in to temptation. I might could better handle the nicotine withdrawals if I could vape with something that had a kick to it. Also - does anyone know of some kind of medication to take for nicotine withdrawals that does not contain nicotine? Oh, and this might be off topic, but I read on line that there is a treatment you can take that will purge all nicotine and contanine from the bloodstream in three days. Is anybody familiar with this? If so, does it work? Please let me know.

What if a doctor is prescribing you nicotine for some reason. What then? That's really twisted that your insurance company would drop you. Sometimes I get so sick of our bs healthcare ..

I don't know what to tell you WannaVape but my heart goes out to you. I hope you find what it is you seek and ultimately pass your test. You're certain they draw blood?

Menthol works great for adding throat hit--I have used it in my experimenting with 0 nic and had very good results. I am not sure where you can buy over the counter. I get mine from freedomsmokeusa/flavourart menthol concentrate.

for a quick fix you may be able to try peppermint food flavoring--I have seen it at walmart in the spice isle.

has anybody contacted the insurance company to see if nicotine aides (patches etc) are allowed under the new policy??? with a prescription they should not be able to drop you..... they very well may be able to test for other chemicals found in chew and cigarettes other than just nicotine.

I wonder what they would say if someone told them that they just happened to eat a whole lot of foods from the niteshade family? (Tomatoes, potatoes, eggplant, etc since these foods also contain nicotine

BTW, PGA does not seem to add throat hit for me. I suppose like everything, individual results may vary.

Menthol or clove hit harder,you could tell them you are using patches or gum hence the nicotine.There are I beleive other chemicals that a smoker would show that a vaper would not.My company insurance let me have the no tobacco discount ,I explained it was another type of nicotine replacement therapy like the patch or gum and they accepted that.

Our policy is going to charge extra after Jan. 1 if you smoke. I take hubby's insurance so I'm not worried but we will be doing mouth swabs. I don't know if they will allow for patches but get a script, get it filled, and slap one on the day of the test if you have been using nicotine. If not take with you and ask them about it. Meanwhile I have used wordups Double Mint and it really has a hit, it's mint true but you really feel it. If you get a blend PG/VG you should get a good TH and great vapor. Just a thought. Good luck, these companies are so narrow minded, what if you showed up drunk? Or at least reeking of booze. Would they say anything? I doubt it. Screwed up.

The deal with the insurance is this: You must state that you have had no tobacco products for a year. Well, that's all well and good for me, because I have a year's freedom from tobacco, namely cigarettes. It's just that I don't have a year free of nicotine, and they have the right to test anyone at any time. I've simply got to get that stuff out of my system. When you mention adding menthol, double mint, etc., are you referring to flavor drops or to PG that's been flavored? I assume that I need the very strong drops to add to the tobacco flavor that I already have that's 0 nicotine. Am I right?

Oh, and to make matters worse, I just bought four huge bottles (500ml each) of tobacco flavored e-juice from myfreedomsmokes.com, and the only one I can use now is the 0 nic bottle. The other three have nicotine. Do people sell much of that in the classifieds? Do you think I ought to list those three bottles?

When adding menthol- the flavor concentrates work best. The one i use most often is flavourart freedomsmokeusa. a little goes a very long way. I usually add about 5 drops to 5ml of liquids. you can make your own with pg or vg or add it to any existing 0 nic liquid. in small amounts you can get the cool throat hit without tasting like menthol or add more as needed.

Im certain you could list the extra liquid you have and somebody would be willing to buy it from you.

What if a doctor is prescribing you nicotine for some reason. What then? That's really twisted that your insurance company would drop you. Sometimes I get so sick of our bs healthcare ..

I don't know what to tell you WannaVape but my heart goes out to you. I hope you find what it is you seek and ultimately pass your test. You're certain they draw blood?

Thanks for the encouragement. These days the insurance companies tell the doctors what they can prescribe, which is ridiculous. And, yes, they do blood testing which is much more sensitive to continine, a by-product of nicotine, than the urine test is.

When adding menthol- the flavor concentrates work best. The one i use most often is flavourart freedomsmokeusa. a little goes a very long way. I usually add about 5 drops to 5ml of liquids. you can make your own with pg or vg or add it to any existing 0 nic liquid. in small amounts you can get the cool throat hit without tasting like menthol or add more as needed.

Im certain you could list the extra liquid you have and somebody would be willing to buy it from you.

I'll probably decide to sell it pretty soon. It's in the refrigerator and is still sealed, so it'll remain fresh for a long time.

I tried to find the menthol drops on freedomsmokeusa and couldn't find it. Would you see if you can find it and post a link. Thanks!

menthol arctic flavor hopefully this link will get you to the right place. if not--its under flavourart condensed flavoring-sweet flavors-the flavors are alphabetized. not sure why its listed with the sweet flavors. Their flavor selection is amazing. I highly recommend the apple pie and tiramisu flavorings--they mix really well with the tobacco flavors.

I am surprised that your health insurance is applying this policy. I wonder how this will fit into the new government healthcare bill. Part of that bill states that you can not be turned down for insurance if you have pre-existing conditions. Wouldn't smoking or nicotine dependency be a pre-existing condition?

As for your question about how long nicotine stays in your system, I truly do not know the answer. Somewhere on this forum a member posted that nicotine has a half life and will leave your system in 1 to 2 hours after your last cigarette. However, I do not think this applies to continine because it is a by product of nicotine left over in the body. See this link My link I found it with a quick google search. Maybe this will shed some light on your question. You may want to do a google search for a detox solution. I found a couple sites, but I will not post them here on the forum.

Good luck and I hope it all works out in your favor.

I'll probably decide to sell it pretty soon. It's in the refrigerator and is still sealed, so it'll remain fresh for a long time.

I tried to find the menthol drops on freedomsmokeusa and couldn't find it. Would you see if you can find it and post a link. Thanks!

You can find excellent menthol drops at www.juicyliquid.com. I have used them for 9 months and it does produce a very nice throat hit. An 8ml bottle for $2.00