First Day Without Analogs...

CASEACE79

You will use that eGo non-stop for the next week or so then you kind of relax and realize that it's charged, you have juice, and attys you're cool. If you slip up no harm no foul, just keep at it. I was so excited about my Blu then when the batteries pooped out I had to resort to an analog or 2 while it charged, got my 510 and problem solved. When my eGo arrived I was already way past analogs but everyday you feel better and soon you wake up and see that you don't want to even be around analogs, they stink. Just keep your juice handy and be ready to order more soon, you will go through a lot until you settle in. Good luck today and everyday after.

First off let me say welcome to the forum. I must have missed your intro.

You've made a great choice with the ego and you're gonna love it. Like "MOM" said don't worry about slipping up. I don't know how long or how much you smoked but there is some getting use to vaping. Some people took to it right from day 1. some of us it took a lot longer. The real test is keeping to it and getting off the analogs. So good luck and enjoy.

Good luck and happy vaping. :thumbsup:

Well today is my first try at putting down the analogs for good. Just got my eGo in the mail yesterday and just happened to be out of cigs. Let's hope this works. Otherwise I might be in jail for killing someone by the end of the day. Lol!

You are gonna be just fine! I personally did not give up analogs on the first day out well hell honestly I did not give them up till about a month into vaping, so take into consideration that it may take more than a day to make the transition, don't be too hard on yourself if you smoke a few. I held onto one a day for quite a few weeks.

Take your time and enjoy. One step at a time. :icecream:

Yeah, no biggie if you dont completely quit at first. Just consider this, if you replace 1/2 of your normal analogs with vaping at first, thats that many cancer sticks you didnt smoke!

I was so (excited) into vaping that I took right to it. When my first pos look-a-like broke I had a couple that day but, luckily, my ego arrived the next day and Ive been vaping since.

It all comes down to you, and how bad you want to stop inhaling smoke. I truely prefer vape over smoke now. The smell [of smoke] is disgusting to me now.

So hang in there and vape on.

Dude

Congrats on purchasing the eGo, it's quite a remarkable pv which will make the switch over to vaping from analogs a delicious endeavor. (been there, done that!). It took me a week of vaping before the analogs were history. I had accidentally quit smoking analogs, like many others. All except 4 of those stinky little pestery cancer sticks. I had to make mental effort to rid myself of those... but my heart, tastebuds, satisfaction, and mind won that war as well. I counted the analogs I DIDN'T smoke and added one more to the list each day until VOILA... no more analogs! Give yourself some leeway and a plan. Don't try to quit smoking... just relax, start vaping, and see what happens. You'll be pleasantly surprised. :) (and then go kick butt with any remainders lol). Good Luck and Happy Vaping!

Well day 1 went like a charm. The day isn't done but I have no desire to have an analog. I did vape alot today but had plenty of juice with me. The one awesome benefit I didn't realize at first was that at work my boss doesnt like me me to smoke and don't think he'd appreciate me vaping in the store ( I work in retail) but I was in and out of the store all day and could vape pretty much when I wanted. I was more productive and didn't have to stop every hr for 5 minutes and have a smoke break. It's much more convenient.

Congrats !!! you are going to do great. Like Uma said--Relax and let vaping take over. I love all the places we can vape--discreetly or not. (especially at work..)

if you need any support, encouragement or info--you know we will gladly provide all we can !!!

keep us updated !!