Looking For Bulk Juice

Funkyguru

Hello all,

can anybody tell who the best supplier of bulk juices is/are. According to some of the articles Ive read the FDA could stop all supply shops from selling ecig supplies. I am thinking I need to get some serious stock before that happens.

vt has builk

freedomsmokeusa you can get 120ml bottles of juice (use discount code newbie for 30% off, make your order huge because i think its for your first time only)

vaporbomb does weekly 30ml bottles at $10, most of their juice is pretty inexpensive already though.

This is my 2cents and you can take if for what its worth. I would advise stocking up on any ONE flavor or any juice. Unless you have been vaping for 6 months or so, you may not know what your "true" favorite is yet.

Try a bunch of different ones. Go to the classified section here and pick up some stuff cheaper and try all kinds. Keep what you can vape, even if you don't love it, if anything happens you will have some stock pile.

Trade or sell off the ones you don't and keep a steady supply of those you love love love!

Be careful though all but one juice I have here I could happily leave, but I do have others "in case" I need to vape and can't get stuff.

• 2 years later...

Funny someone pulled this up out of the archives, look at the date of the op, back then they were worried about the Gov, a week or so BCarter was about to do the same thing and buy a bunch of juice. I wonder if the op still has a lot of that 2010 vintage juice!!

Funny someone pulled this up out of the archives, look at the date of the op, back then they were worried about the Gov, a week or so BCarter was about to do the same thing and buy a bunch of juice. I wonder if the op still has a lot of that 2010 vintage juice!!

I am off the bulk juice bandwagon lol. After doing a ton of research and talking to suppliers, it looks like shelf life is maximum of 1 year for the flavorings. Nicotine is known to degrade over time as well but I couldnt find anything conclusive as to what rate it degrades. I just decided to take a wait and see approach after my preferred suppliers advised me to not order a ton. Even if the FDA announced tomorrow that all online sales are banned, they have been assured there would be a minimum of a year for suppliers to comply so there would be time to stock up if need be.