I Got My Ego

onqun

Hello, I just got my eGo today. I have a question, This is the first time. I am using ecig. I have a sample with a flavor of tonic. I put 6-7drops into cartridge. Vapor is just amazing. But,I feel like there is a fuel in my mouth.Is it because of the flavor,or did i put eliquid too much into cartridge or just I am not used to it

Hi onqun, I think what you may be tasting is the primer that is in the atomizer in a new kit. Unscrew the atty from the battery and blow through the open end into a kleenex or paper towel. Then add a drop or two of e-liquid into the atomizer. Place the cartridge back on the atty and then inhale. Sometimes it takes upward of a half-hour of vaping to get rid of the primer taste. Don't forget to keep adding e-liquid but, not too much. Hope this helps. Let us know! :)

Edited by Lily

Congrats on getting your ego !!!

are you using carts? or cartomizers/

if using carts you can also dry blowing out the atomizer.

1. disconnect from battery

2. over a paper towel (or such)--blow through the battery end of the atomizer.

3. use the corner of the paper towel (or such), twist and push into the open end of the atomizer and let sit for a few minutes.

4. add 4 drops to the atomizer, reattach the cart--may need to top off the cart (add a few drops to the top of the filler)

5. vape !!

hope that helps a little.

I dont know the difference, I have something I plug in to atomizer,and i put my eliquid inside of it. There is something inside of the thing that I put my eliquid.white thing and it gets wet. What its name,is it possible to buy it from wallmart? or would you give me direct link for that?

I dont know the difference, I have something I plug in to atomizer,and i put my eliquid inside of it. There is something inside of the thing that I put my eliquid.white thing and it gets wet. What its name,is it possible to buy it from wallmart? or would you give me direct link for that?

I'm not a fan of using cartridges, but a lot of people who do use them like to use Fluval for a filler. Are you still having problems with the funky taste?

Fluval

You may want to consider direct dripping also.

What is direct dripping

How to direct drip

Just a note - the filler that is in the carts you received with you eGo can be cleaned. Just run then under some hot water and blot them dry with a paper towel.

Welcome and congrats on your new eGo! The cart will hold about 12 drops the first time... and actually come prefilled with the kit. (except for the one that is pre-attached to the atty.. that's an empty cart.. just toss that aside for later Direct Dripping with... it doesn't even have the fluffy filler in it). (always worth mentioning for newbies and lurkers).

I agree with the others, it's prbably the primer fluid on the atty. Sometimes it's awful and you have to blow it out and reprime with good eLiquid, as mentioned.

So far, the eGo Mega Atty's have escaped the awful primer.. try picking up some of those and their carts. (the carts hold 60+ drops the first fill).

Good luck and happy vaping!

Hello, I just got my eGo today. I have a question, This is the first time. I am using ecig. I have a sample with a flavor of tonic. I put 6-7drops into cartridge. Vapor is just amazing. But,I feel like there is a fuel in my mouth.Is it because of the flavor,or did i put eliquid too much into cartridge or just I am not used to it

ugh shocking isnt it..that primer taste..hand over the Ego and noone gets hurt..lololol

Welcome and congrats on your new eGo! The cart will hold about 12 drops the first time... and actually come prefilled with the kit. (except for the one that is pre-attached to the atty.. that's an empty cart.. just toss that aside for later Direct Dripping with... it doesn't even have the fluffy filler in it). (always worth mentioning for newbies and lurkers).

I agree with the others, it's prbably the primer fluid on the atty. Sometimes it's awful and you have to blow it out and reprime with good eLiquid, as mentioned.

So far, the eGo Mega Atty's have escaped the awful primer.. try picking up some of those and their carts. (the carts hold 60+ drops the first fill).

Good luck and happy vaping!

Hi uma..may I ask is that a BB on your profile pic..if so..how do you like it ?