Hooked!

bklanz

This stuff is way more addicting for me than cigarettes. Started with with a revolution which was ok. Then bought an ego which is awesome love but i dont think this thing has left my hand for longer than ten minutes since i got it. The wife was wondering when i was going to propose to it. Was not a real heavy smoker but now i suck on this all day.

This stuff is way more addicting for me than cigarettes. Started with with a revolution which was ok. Then bought an ego which is awesome love but i dont think this thing has left my hand for longer than ten minutes since i got it. The wife was wondering when i was going to propose to it. Was not a real heavy smoker but now i suck on this all day.

I was a constant vaper for the last year..but am slowing down now for some reason. I find myself vaping in " spurts" . It does slow down. Happy Vaping ! :)

Hi, I agree with the 'pacification' aspect of vaping (mine is in my hand most of the time). My vaping has slowed down a little in the five months since I began but to be honest, I'd rather have my eGo in my hand than an analog. Lol your wife asking if you want to marry it! Happy vaping! :)

wouldn't lowering the nic mg make me want to vape even more?

Depends why you vape. I was mostly satisfying a hand to mouth addiction. No doubt borne from the physical, but for me, it was really about the brain thinking it was getting satisfying nicotine just going through the motions. Once I got to zero, habit kind of died out. Went out this morning without anything for a few hours, haven't vaped yet today. A little over a year ago I forced myself to wait an hour between smokes. I highly recommend trying to cut down on nicotine to everyone, if you get freaky, bring it back up.

wouldn't lowering the nic mg make me want to vape even more?

Yeah, I would think so. I was going to recommend you going to a higher nic. I have.

I'm a heavy vaporer, too. Been doing it for 7 weeks now. Cig free after 35 years of smoking!! :animier:

Wanted to add I just got a Mega Atomizer for my eGo. WOW!! Huge hits and I noticed I don't vape nearly as much. I really feel that throat hit and the satisfaction feel I got when smoking. World of difference.

What nic level are you at now? I thought 18mg was fine with me, but I've upped it to 24mg. Even bought a 10ML of 36mg for when I'm just feeling I'm not getting enough nicotine.

Best of luck and congrats!

I'm at 17 months and my ego is in my hand or very close by. I have figured out my nicotine intake now vs when I smoked--even though my PV rarely leaves my hand, my overall nicotine intake is the same. instead of stopping to smoke a whole cigarette--I take a draw off my PV every few minutes(or so)--draw for draw--its about the same in the end.