Wet Your Stick Liquid Review.

Hey all I just got my order of liquid from Wet Your Stick and would like to say a few words. First off what fast shipping I ordered Mon. night and got it Wed. afternoon and thats coming from AZ to FL so I would say thats pretty fast. Second the flavors are outstanding I ordered Rum Punch, Grape and Cola all are a fantastic vape I was worried about the Rum Punch since I don't like Rum much but it is great, more of a Hawaiian Punch juice flavor that I had as a kid. Third is that he included a 3ml travel bottle for every bottle of juice I ordered always a great addition to already great prices. So if your thinking about making a liquid order give Wet Your Stick a try.

I like how he puts dates and warning labels on the bottles.

Snapshot_20090701_1.jpg

Great packaging.

Snapshot_20090701.jpg

And the 3ml travel bottles are always nice.

Snapshot_20090701_4.jpg

Thanks alot Matt and keep up the great service.

• 1 month later...

My order from Wet Your Stick arrived today, which is super considering I ordered it Monday afternoon and he shipped it out the same day. Sanner is my new best friend. Ordered on a Monday, arrived on a Wednesday, from Arizona to New York. Nice! B)

I got Cola and Grape 24 mg., and Kracker is right: these are great vapes at a great price. Best Cola flavor I've tried so far. The travel bottle with each juice you buy is definitely a great bonus and I put mine to use right away. I wanted to order the Rum Punch but they were out. :(

Thanks for the review, Kracker.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines