Ufo's Over New York

Interesting article about UFO's over New York city. First China now us. These reports have been really frequent the last few weeks. Makes me wonder if they are finally starting to condition the public.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/wpix-ufo-sighting,0,2283967.story

So what do you guys think? Balloons? I personally think the Government is going to start admitting life on other planets in the next few years. I wonder if the general population is ready yet.

I instantly thought of Orson Welles! LOL Then I thought about Dean Martin! LOL (Celebrity Roasts) :) Always believed that we are not alone! Hope the aliens vape! Maybe they can take out ray guns and zap the FDA! LOL

I saw a formation of ufo's once. Yes, a formation in a v shape. Then I figured it out..... the time of day was sunset (orangey light) and the objects had to have been geese, so high up I could not hear their distinctive honking yet they caught the light just right to reflect the color of the sunset. and it was really hazy too, so all I really saw was football shapes with wings. No flapping motion detectable though... just too high up I suppose. It really threw me for a minute. Geese yeah.... that's my story and I am sticking to it. :detective:

Best UFO movie ever, God it was so stupid I LMAO. It doesn't take much to crack me up.

Great movie, look at the cast, unbelievable. Anyway, I'm in Northern NJ, mentioned once on the news, that's it. I swear to get noticed around here, they would have to come down from the ships and probe many many people before it becomes news...

Great movie, look at the cast, unbelievable. Anyway, I'm in Northern NJ, mentioned once on the news, that's it. I swear to get noticed around here, they would have to come down from the ships and probe many many people before it becomes news...

I live in a fly over zone. We are only 50 or miles from Chicago and if your south of I80 you're downstate, unless something interesting or newsworthy happens here. Then we become the far southern suburb of......

I live in a fly over zone. We are only 50 or miles from Chicago and if your south of I80 you're downstate, unless something interesting or newsworthy happens here. Then we become the far southern suburb of......

They actually consider northern NJ part of NYC (yes, we are painfully aware NYC actually in another state), look at the NY Giants and NY Jets, then play in NNJ. Watch Monday night football (J...E...T...S JETS JETS JETS) and all they show for color are shots of the city, we hate that...of course it in in the swamps...

Da Bears do play in Chicago but the training camp is here in my hometown. At the the University I graduated from. I know where Jersey is though and I actually knew that the NYC teams play out of NJ. Guess that's a thumbs up to Jersey. I'm gonna get spanked for that I think.

Da Bears do play in Chicago but the training camp is here in my hometown. At the the University I graduated from. I know where Jersey is though and I actually knew that the NYC teams play out of NJ. Guess that's a thumbs up to Jersey. I'm gonna get spanked for that I think.

Did you say Joisey? LOL ;-)

Here is another video from the same day (Oct 13th)

I believe this was taken in Russia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFxS1-P8aXc

Now THOSE are not balloons. lol It's funny because I totally believe in alternate life in the universe (which MUST exist if and only if the universe is infinite), but I just don't believe in any sort of extra terrestrials spying on and invading us, simply because any alternate life would be at least trillions of light years away from us.

Interesting, the one's over NY look very similar to the one's over Russia... and on the same day. They also look very similar to the ones me and four other friends saw one summer night over Los Angeles in 1989.

The 4 of us were hanging outside my friends front yard, shooting the breeze, and having some cold ones. It soon became apparent that Al was rather quiet, not saying anything. I looked over towards him, to see him looking up into the night sky with a puzzled look on his face, and then he lifted his arm, and pointed upwards. I looked up, to see two bright pinkish orange sphere's darting around in the sky... just zipping around one another, almost as if they were playing a game of tag with each other. This lasted for about 5 seconds, when one of them zipped off to who knows where, leaving the other by itself. By this time, we were all looking up at this. These objects were completely silent, no noise at all.

We were right next to the garage, the garage door was open, with the light on inside. The light bleeding out from the garage was making it a bit difficult to take a better look into the dark sky, so I walked away from it out into the middle of the street for a better view.

The remaining object was straight up over my head, just sitting perfectly in one spot. I was trying to judge the size of this thing. It was either rather small, and at a lower altitude, or much bigger, and way up there, it looked to me like the latter, a very large object, that was WAY high up. I looked at this stationary self lit object for maybe 10 seconds, and it just dissappeared in a instant... like someone just turning a light off, no movement anywhere, no trail to where it went... just POOF.. gone. We were all BLOWN AWAY by what we just witnessed, I mean I was talking about it for days, telling everyone I knew what we saw. I have no idea what those things were, or where they came from, but as far as I know, we have nothing on this planet that can do the things that these did. I thought about it all night, it was hard for me to sleep... did I actually see space ships controlled by intelligent beings from some other galaxy? I guess I'll never know, but it was a night I won't forget anytime soon.

This is a video from El Paso, TX. They also compare the formation to what was witnessed in NY. The occurrence in TX was on the 16th of October.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HfR2UI0ysk

At first I thought it looked like night skydivers but then I changed my mind. I am familiar with night skydiving. I live very close to an airport that does skydiving all day and every once in awhile they will do a night jump. Usually after the parachute opens you will still see a trail or tail of light streaming from the diver. So I am a bit perplexed by this.

Still not sure what to make of the NY sighting. But I am siding with the balloon idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently I killed this thread about a week ago. But I should have posted this link earlier when some of you were interested in this topic. I have posted this link before, but for some of the new people, you might like to see it.

This is the UFO Stalker site by MUFON. This has mappings of current reports of UFO's. If you click on the icons, it will pull up a description and sometimes you get lucky and some will have photos. You can also move the map about to see what is reported in other countries. Not much is reported from other countries, but every so often there is a hit.

I forgot that I had this booked marked. It updates continuously. It would have been cool to follow during all the reports that happened earlier this month.

Enjoy.

UFO Stalker