Smell?

Lyth

No not really. If the flavor is really strong it might leave a faint smell if the vapor is blown right into someone's face. But it does not linger like smoke does. You could vape in a room all day, leave and when someone goes into that room, they'll never know you where vaping.

On stressful days one of my co-workers and I close our office door after lunch and vape a little bit. No body can smell a thing, of course we stealth vape but still. We share my 510, she's going to love the eGo but maybe too much vapor? She just turns around to me and says, got any of that Rum and Coke? She loves it as much as I do, now I gotta get her to convert so she can call Jeffery and order some of her own.

My family loves the (extremely temporary) cappuchino, RY4, Strawberry Cheesecake, and Marshmellow flavors when I vape. Oh! And the Apple Spice. The scent is only there for a moment, and they sometimes ask me to blow the vapor their way so they can smell them better lol. Silly, but true. Also, when kept inside my insulin bag which is then inside my igloo cooler, the aroma is incredibly delicious whenever the cooler is opened. (with the previously mentioned flavors).

Other than being extremely temporary, the scent doesn't linger past a moment. Which is a good thing when you live in bear country like I do lol.

Hi, I don't smell vapor so I'm thinking, tho I could be wrong, that no one else does. At least no one I know has made any comments, so far! I "stealth" vape discreetly on the subways here in NYC. My hand covers my eGo in a way that the average person doesn't really know what I have in my hand. I could be chewing on a pen for all they can see. Last week for the first time on the train, someone saw 'something' out of the corner of his eye. When he looked, the vapor was gone! :) It's weird now to be sitting next to someone who smokes analogs. That is a scent and a-half!

Hi, I don't smell vapor so I'm thinking, tho I could be wrong, that no one else does. At least no one I know has made any comments, so far! I "stealth" vape discreetly on the subways here in NYC. My hand covers my eGo in a way that the average person doesn't really know what I have in my hand. I could be chewing on a pen for all they can see. Last week for the first time on the train, someone saw 'something' out of the corner of his eye. When he looked, the vapor was gone! :) It's weird now to be sitting next to someone who smokes analogs. That is a scent and a-half!

I stealth vape on the subway in NYC too. I've got it down to a science. Folks sitting right next to me have no idea and they can't "smell" a thing.

I'm not sure what anyone else is smoking, but my husband and I smoke some strong fruity flavors. Our friends who vape are always asking us what we're vaping because it smells really good. No, it may not be a lingering smell, but it definitely smells. I did notice the tobacco flavors don't have much of a smell.

/start high jack thread

Can I make sure I have the term "stealth vape" down right in my head? Does that mean you inhale and swallow the vapor? And then don't exhale anything or much?

/end high jack thread

/start high jack thread

Can I make sure I have the term "stealth vape" down right in my head? Does that mean you inhale and swallow the vapor? And then don't exhale anything or much?

/end high jack thread

Stealth vaping just mean vaping inconspicuously. However, you can hold your breath a little longer before exhaling and it will greatly reduce the amount of vapor you blow out. :)