Frustrated

stanley

hey guys, i am a noobie here and to e-cigs too. i recently bought a start up kit from e-healthcigarettes.com, spent 60 bucks. Got it yesterday and it worked fine, it is a three part by the way, however, today when i woke up i hit it a couple times and it stoped working, the light still came on but no vapor, if i wait a while and hit it i get a vapor for a puff or two then nothing. It hasnt had enough vapor to satisfy from the beginning but this is just terrible, havent smoked a real cigarette since yesterday when i got these ecigs but i am bout ready to buy a pack of camel crush... Please help, did i get ripped off with a bad brand? should i do something to the atomizer or order a different brand???? Thanks in advance.

hey guys, i am a noobie here and to e-cigs too. i recently bought a start up kit from e-healthcigarettes.com, spent 60 bucks. Got it yesterday and it worked fine, it is a three part by the way, however, today when i woke up i hit it a couple times and it stoped working, the light still came on but no vapor, if i wait a while and hit it i get a vapor for a puff or two then nothing. It hasnt had enough vapor to satisfy from the beginning but this is just terrible, havent smoked a real cigarette since yesterday when i got these ecigs but i am bout ready to buy a pack of camel crush... Please help, did i get ripped off with a bad brand? should i do something to the atomizer or order a different brand???? Thanks in advance.

by the way, i bout three batteries, three atomizers and 10 cartridges for my wife, her mother, and I. theirs are a little better but still seem like cheap knock offs that would come from hong kong through ebay.

It does sound like a knock off. Its not a brand I know anything about. did you by chance get any extra liquid or just the carts???

Sounds like you may want to check the return policy and we can help you start from scratch.

I re-read what you wrote and I am thinking that the cart is dry. If you can, send it back and start with another kit. Or you could buy a couple bottles of liquid and give that try.

Jolly did give you good info about the battery threads. This is important will all models.

Sounds like either dry carts or weak battery. try recharging battery and new cart or add a sittle more juice in it. Also, when adding juice don't over fill as that will cause flooding and very little vapor too! If it's hard to puff on or you hear a gurgle sound it's over filled.

The kit looks actually decent priced and offers cartomizers and carts and juices. You certainly could have done worse!

e health cigarettes are very poor quality. I nearly quit after they were my first provider also. It should work longer than a day tho. One great way to see if you really want to make the switch is the disposable 510 at madvapes. They last about 30 charges, and are only 10 bucks. Plus you can buy some refill juice thier for dirt cheap.

Thanks for all the help guys, i added juice and that seemed to do the trick (for now),,,i still want to get another kit...this one just seems too generic. I was thinking of going with the blu cig...any suggestions? i really dont care about the look, i just want a good amount of vapor and the battery to last more than two hours and i also want it to work when i hit it, not when ever it wants to. even with the juice i seem to only get about 3 hits before the vapor starts fading. and the atty gets really hot. so i am going with another kit. this one was cheap and a good tester to make sure i wanted to spend money on a good kit. so,,, how about blu cig? or the best bang for buck, i would rather have better vapor and shorter battery.

Hands down--you need to look at the ego or tornado (totally wicked brand)--great vapor, throat hit and battery life. Really do not recommend the Blu--I haven't heard many good things about it.

The Ego is really the best of all worlds !!!!

glad adding liquid has helped a little---at least it will buy you some more time.

vaporsetc.com and liberty-flights.com have killer deals on eGos and Rivas. They are both awesome. Do not waste your money on a blu. You can also test the waters at madvapes.com with a $10 disposable 510. You going to see eGo/riva recommendations over and over again, all for good reason too!

Don't give up because of this bad experience. There are a LOT of sucess stories here from member who started with something that didn't work well. Look into the 510 or eGo and you'll see that the difference is night and day. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the help guys, i added juice and that seemed to do the trick (for now),,,i still want to get another kit...this one just seems too generic. I was thinking of going with the blu cig...any suggestions? i really dont care about the look, i just want a good amount of vapor and the battery to last more than two hours and i also want it to work when i hit it, not when ever it wants to. even with the juice i seem to only get about 3 hits before the vapor starts fading. and the atty gets really hot. so i am going with another kit. this one was cheap and a good tester to make sure i wanted to spend money on a good kit. so,,, how about blu cig? or the best bang for buck, i would rather have better vapor and shorter battery.

I swear I thought you were talking about a Blu. I have one and it is not the way to start. Wordup has 520 starter kits, a mega 510 and they are great to start with. For 2 people I would suggest eGo. I just got the eGo XL and love it. Walk away from Blu you'll get the same issues you have now.

okay guys, i was looking at vaporsetc.com and i see some kits come with "cartomizers" whats the difference between this and an atty.

Cartomizers have the atty and cart all in one. You can few it several times, I don't know how many never used one, then you throw the whole thing away when it's done. Attys you use a cart with.

I'm a noobie also. I just got my eGo on Tuesday and I could'nt be any happier!! It's sexy as hell and the battery last a long time. Listen to your fellow vaportalk comrads. They live and die for this and I'm getting pretty close to becoming one!! I learned a lot from these guys already and very thankful I found them. Its addicting with all the flavors around us and its so much more satifying than ananlogs!! Hang in there!! Also I direct drip, meaning I directly drip my juices in my atty with a drip tip. For me its the only way to go.

Get the eGo!!!! My choice for a beginner like me.

SoupNation